No Experience Gain from Garena..

This is a discussion on No Experience Gain from Garena.. within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hi everyone, I'm new on this site, so I introduce myself : I'm a dota player and I play on ...

Keyhaku is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Experience Gain from Garena..

Hi everyone,

I'm new on this site, so I introduce myself : I'm a dota player and I play on Garena, but for some weeks I dont win any experience from garena, i opened ports on my firewall, portsforwarded on my numericable (french..) routeur.. and still i dont earn any exp..

Yet, if i connect myself on another pc i win experience..so it seems to be my computer, at least my configuration..

Does someone know how they register the experience (i guess it the server that does everything..), does someone know how to solve this issue? (Because the admins are a bit useless at Garena..)

Thank You,
    Best regards

diospada11 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey. i want to bump this thread. cause.. i'm having the same error. any help?

gex00 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diospada11 View Post
    hey. i want to bump this thread. cause.. i'm having the same error. any help?
    Why ask here? I dont think anyone here resolves bug/glitches in Garena...why dont you guys asked Garena themselves - they shud know better

EDIT: This is a "Warcraft III support" section not the "Garena Support section" - Just report your problem in "Garena Bug report" section

diospada11 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gex00 View Post
    Why ask here? I dont think anyone here resolves bug/glitches in Garena...why dont you guys asked Garena themselves - they shud know better

EDIT: This is a "Warcraft III support" section not the "Garena Support section" - Just report your problem in "Garena Bug report" section
    wait. why so rude?

well. if you could look into the "Warcraft 3 Hacks" section... there are sooo many GARENA hacks. well.. that ain't the "Garena Hacks" section right? am i right? maybe i could use your "diligent" words there. huh??

like..

This is a "Warcraft III Hack" section not the "Garena Hack section" - Just post your hacks in the "Garena Hack" section

all i did was to ask. and you go in here lecturing me? way to go gex! :facepalm:

soygamer is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That I know of, i don't think u get exp for garena only on bnet.