War3 (DotA) Target Self?

This is a discussion on War3 (DotA) Target Self? within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; ... No that's not normal. You should be able to just press F11, and sit back and watch him heal ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wynthar is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... No that's not normal. You should be able to just press F11, and sit back and watch him heal himself.

I have an english paper I have to finish today! But once I'm done with that I'll look into the problem. I have no idea why it doesn't click automatically for you.

[Edit] Done with the paper. I think I got an A in the class. Woot. Now I got a Comp Sci class coming up in a week. Exciting.

Anyways. So F12 works fine? You click F12, and without clicking anything else with the mouse it will TP your hero back to base?
    But, then F11 when you press it. It will self heal? Or it will move the cursor to the purification icon, and you have to left click with your mouse? Then it will move the cursor to your hero portrait, and then you have to left click again? Could you explain a little more? Or is that it? I don't understand why it's doing this. Do you have the code in from my latest post? Only that code and nothing else?
    Last edited by Wynthar; 03-29-2009 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Update

Wolfszorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotacrazy View Post
    ... No that's not normal. You should be able to just press F11, and sit back and watch him heal himself.

I have an english paper I have to finish today! But once I'm done with that I'll look into the problem. I have no idea why it doesn't click automatically for you.

[Edit] Done with the paper. I think I got an A in the class. Woot. Now I got a Comp Sci class coming up in a week. Exciting.

Anyways. So F12 works fine? You click F12, and without clicking anything else with the mouse it will TP your hero back to base?
    But, then F11 when you press it. It will self heal? Or it will move the cursor to the purification icon, and you have to left click with your mouse? Then it will move the cursor to your hero portrait, and then you have to left click again? Could you explain a little more? Or is that it? I don't understand why it's doing this. Do you have the code in from my latest post? Only that code and nothing else?
    I have to click on F12 and F11. I got the code from your last post and no more.
    Yes thats it, as you said. The cursor moves to the icon, but i have to click.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since there are two functions here, it is easy to get confused. I'm going to separate this into two discussions for each function. If you would prefer to talk about just one, let me know. I am a little confused by your last response. You said, "The cursor moves to the icon, but you have to click" since I can't see what is happening, I need you to be a little more specific.

F12: TP to Fountain.

When you press F12, what happens? From your description of the problem I would imagine the TP scroll is activated (via number key 1) and then your cursor is moved to the minimap where the fountain is? And, your cursor is a cross hair? Then you left click, and it finishes teleporting you to the fountain?

F11: Self Heal Omni

When you press F11, what happens? The way I understand your problem, you press the F11 button and suddenly your cursor moves to the Purification spell. What happens if you don't left click? Does it just wait there? Then, if you do left click, what happens? Does it then move the cursor automatically to the hero portrait? And then will it just wait there until you click? Then if you left click, does it move the cursor back to the game play screen where you had the cursor before you pressed F11?

Please try to be specific and answer the steps. It will help me debug your problem if I know exactly what does and does not happen.

Regards

EDIT: LoL. I'm an Addict now. I suppose it's true. So, I added a Video of pressing JUST F11! I run it twice cause it's so short.

(P.S. How do I show the video in the post instead of just a link?)
    (Edit 2.0: Just Kidding! It showed up as a video LoL)
    Last edited by Wynthar; 03-29-2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Added Video

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tell you about F11

1. I press F11
    2. The cursor moves to the spell icon
    3. Nothing happend... i wait 10 sec.. nothing happend
    4. I leftclick (button is pressed)
    5. The cursor moves to the hero icon
    6. Nothing happend... i wait 10 sec.. nothing happend
    7. I leftclick
    8. Omni heal himself

And now F12:

1. I press F12
    2. The Item is used and the cursor moves to the minimap
    3. Nothing happend... i wait 10 sec.. nothing happend
    4. I leftclick
    5. The Hero use his portal (and is teleported to the base)

And one point is interesting too, my cursor doesnt move to the point before i press F11/F12, i have to move my mouse or click.

I just wonder how fast your omni heal himself oO
    Last edited by Wolfszorn; 03-29-2009 at 11:07 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfszorn View Post
    I just wonder how fast your omni heal himself oO
    You see the video i just posted of healing self? One click F11 and it heals nearly instantly.

-----

So For testing purposes. Try replacing the F11 with this....

Code:
    *F11:: ;;For Omni -- Heal Self
      SetMouseDelay, 20  ; Tiny mouse-delay for compatibility
      MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
      SendEvent {Click %x1%, %y3%, L}
      Sleep, 20
      SendEvent {Click %selfx%, %selfy%, L}
      MouseMove, %xpos%, %ypos%
      SetMouseDelay, -1
      return
    The idea here is I'm changing the command we use. We have been using SendPlay cmd... now we're just try the regular SendEvent command. Also, I threw a little bigger delay in there. Let me know how F11 works. Hopefully it will move and click, and you will not have to click.
    Last edited by Wynthar; 03-30-2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: New Idea

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it works! Move & Click automaticly

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay.

djangy is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :loved3:
    I m a big addicted of Dota, and since I started playing dota i always wondered if it is possible to set a macro for Geomancer.
    As everyone who plays geomancer know that in order to poof the meepos to the original one, you should :
    1)press f2 to select your meepo, press f to poof him and then leftclick the position where the first meepo is.
    2)press f3 to select your meepo, press f to poof him and then leftclick the position where the first meepo is.
    3)press f4 to select your meepo, press f to poof him and then leftclick the position where the first meepo is.
    this is really a lot of clicking. Because in wacraft 3 there no command that could be pressed to replace the left click to target, i was wondering if it is possible to create a code that does that.
    The macro should be: f2+f+leftclick the first meepo+f3+f+leftclick the first meepo+f4+f+leftclick the first meepo+ 7(which is dagger)
    is there anyway to set a code to replace the left click on the first meepo?

bulletspeed123 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djangy View Post
    :loved3:
    I m a big addicted of Dota, and since I started playing dota i always wondered if it is possible to set a macro for Geomancer.
    As everyone who plays geomancer know that in order to poof the meepos to the original one, you should :
    1)press f2 to select your meepo, press f to poof him and then leftclick the position where the first meepo is.
    2)press f3 to select your meepo, press f to poof him and then leftclick the position where the first meepo is.
    3)press f4 to select your meepo, press f to poof him and then leftclick the position where the first meepo is.
    this is really a lot of clicking. Because in wacraft 3 there no command that could be pressed to replace the left click to target, i was wondering if it is possible to create a code that does that.
    The macro should be: f2+f+leftclick the first meepo+f3+f+leftclick the first meepo+f4+f+leftclick the first meepo+ 7(which is dagger)
    is there anyway to set a code to replace the left click on the first meepo?
    http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraf...-all-poof.html
    Made by fumoffu. Works like a charm. You didn't have to revive an old topic for this. You should use search.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123