delay/spikes/lag

This is a discussion on delay/spikes/lag within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Okay here's the question, when i'm in game I got a lot of spikes or I just have mass delay ...

THMS is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delay/spikes/lag

Okay here's the question, when i'm in game I got a lot of spikes or I just have mass delay even if my friend's like the best host eva..so is there a way to remove it instead of changing my connection and everything? I'm using a wireless connection but I wanted to know if there's a program that can reduce it. I heard about delay reducer..but does it work in ladder? I checked the thread and they say nothing about it I think its prolly just in custom games..
    thanks

My_Sweet_Shadow is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Delay reducer is only for Custom games and only if u are the host,there is also dota client(i preffer it) but again u must be host,check your MS when u join b.net,if your ms is high then its your connection problem

THMS is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's the problem, its only at 31...

is it possible that graphic card change something? Coz I have some problems with my radeon..

My_Sweet_Shadow is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i dont think its your graphic card problem(unless your card really sucks) cauze wc3 is really old game ....

DarkRanger is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depends what your fps is, try changing the quality of your game by going options/video
    Put it on Medium or Low. I know that worked for me when i got really bad delay and Spikes.

wtfdudes is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only things I can think of is
    1. Getting faster internet from your ISP
    2. Trying to change your graphic setting to something lower, though I think most graphic cards easily handle wc3
    3. Another reason could be having to less RAM, so that you can increase your performance. Dunno, maybe this program is helping you to clean up your RAM. RAM Cleaner
    4. I've read that, if it's a latency problem you could change some windows registry values but dunno how

THMS is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well I formated my computer a couple of weeks ago..I had to put back some pilots..like the ones for my radeon. When the pilots were installed I rebooted but here's the problem, when I was opening wc3 my computer was rebooting...alone..BLACKSCREEN and poof it reboot, I just couldn't open wc3..so that's why maybe my graphic card cause some problems?