Fatal Error : Access Violation

This is a discussion on Fatal Error : Access Violation within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Since when do u got this error? Try a windows restoration to a earlier date, maybe you got this error ...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Dogma is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since when do u got this error? Try a windows restoration to a earlier date, maybe you got this error since you had a update of any program dont know, restore windows and see what happens.. system recovery u know...

Nightynite is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

restore is the frst thing i did

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Since when do u got this error? Try a windows restoration to a earlier date, maybe you got this error since you had a update of any program dont know, restore windows and see what happens.. system recovery u know...
    still the same~ i dont really know what is wrong with my computer.
    i already tired of finding solutions for this thing.. maybe i am to noob to play with people around the world and maybe my level is the same as the ai in dota that is why i stuck with this problem..

erm, may i ask u a favor? can u create a patch like wynthar have did for choas nick as u can see in the older post?? i think it is the only solution i got right now except that i am not a programmer to make myself a patch for this violation code..

but if u cant, it is ok for me and i think it has come to me the time to quit DotA and focus on better things to do

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know how to create anything, you can download the latest patches here:
    Patches or somewhere here on the forum if you search a backpatching program to view replays, patches must be added there,

else go play Heroes of Newerth - its free to play now.

mythidagon is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol you are all noobs im a real hacker and i know how to fix the problem, the problem is within your game, not your computer lol

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mythidagon View Post
    lol you are all noobs im a real hacker and i know how to fix the problem, the problem is within your game, not your computer lol
    thanks for sharing your omniscience troll, this is really helping

BumpingOldThreads is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok gogo make new sharehack & crack zmap!

gl hf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    err?? if it so can u tell me what really is the prob? and perhaps a solution for it??

lol Dogma, Heroes of Newerth; are u really sure 'bout that?? coz i heard lot of bad comments about it

bytheway, Mythidagon i admit that i really am a noob so pls help me with this

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wynthar View Post
    That's really got me stumped man. :-( I have no idea. It doesn't really make sense why it's crashing. I tried to open OllyDbg and check out that offset. But, I couldn't really make anything of it. How often does this happen? Every day? I have *NO* clue what that offset does. I could write a small program that NOP's the operation. I don't know what it would do. I still need to get the latest Warden offsets to make sure you wouldn't get banned from NOPing those offsets. But I can't imagine you would. I played a test game with getting rid of that line and it worked fine...

Code:
    CPU Disasm
    Address   Hex dump          Command                                  Comments
    6F5056AC      D956 08       FST DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+8]

...changed to...

CPU Disasm
    Address   Hex dump          Command                                  Comments
    6F5056AC      90            NOP
    6F5056AD      90            NOP
    6F5056AE      90            NOP
    You could try that in OllyDbg or I could write a small program that would do that and you can test it. If this only happens once a month I wouldn't worry about it, but if it's happening every other game or every third game we could try that route. Sorry that's all I know. Clueless as to what this method actually does. :-(

err, Dogma cant u do anything with this thing which wynthar did for Chaos nick??

Dima is offline La La Land

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, for sure , I'm santa then

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heroes of newerth is good, I played it in beta, but I prefer to wait for Dota 2.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will wait for dota 2, patiently...
    well, thnx for your concern guys especially for you, Dogma. at least someone is helping me..

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast