Anti-warden method idea

This is a discussion on Anti-warden method idea within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Now before you go "omg this nub doesnt know what he is talking about its impossible", I know enough to ...

Narks is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anti-warden method idea

Now before you go "omg this nub doesnt know what he is talking about its impossible", I know enough to know that a lot of this is very possible, so shut up.

Recently, people have been getting their Reign of Chaos CD-keys banned because they maphack. In custom games. That makes me sad.

Did you know, you do not actually need to be connected to Battle.net to play custom games? That's right, Battle.net acts as a matchmaking service. The only services it provides (for a custom gamer) are:
    - custom game list
    - whispers / friends list

You can actually directly connect to a custom game without the custom game list. If you know how the host's IP, port, and a certain checksum number (which actually seems to be the amount of games they have hosted or something).

Therefore, I have an idea. Basically, you would have two copies of WarCraft III open. One copy is connected to Battle.net with your account, and it receives whispers, etc. The second copy, is loaded up with all your hacks.

The second copy, lets call it B, has lots of hacks. It has a hack which sniffs incoming packets for whispers, and then makes it appear in B's window.

The first copy, A, will always be looking in the custom game list. This list can be viewed on B, by sniffing incoming packets again. And when you find a game, B will connect directly to that game, and A will just sit there sniffing moar.

Sounds like a good idea? Is it really possible? Just my two cents on how to avoid WARDEN.

Unless someone has a super simple better idea.

JadedRain is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mean cheating in ladder is sad but cheating in cg's is an lol offense honestly if you get banned for cheating in "dota" or whatever whitch takes limited map awareness then /lol @ you your idea COULD work but the effort required is more then just not Cheating

X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just can just disconnect from bnet after starting a game. ... enable all hacks and play.
    after restart wc3 and go into bnet again .. connect... start ... disconnect from bnet ... hack and all over again.

sry very floppily written

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

HiveMother is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I notice that bots have found a way around Warden by sending set packets whenever the request is recieved. Is it possible to do the same for players - cause a set response to Warden to tell it I'm not cheating?

Unless I'm misled with the above.

Wolfszorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you Host with LC, you can play with hacks, cause you are in the Local Network and only the bot will be in bnet.

By the way, what is the different between Cengine and D3Scene Maphack? Cause Cengine is undectable at the moment, i think...

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love how people always say custom games when they mean dota

S-Sheep is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bots don't have an innate Warden module, they use an executable (or a warden server) to spoof the fact they are in the real Warcraft 3 with nothing loaded. you would have to create a program that would do the following :
    - 1. catch Warden requests
    - 2. catch innate Warden module of Warcraft 3 before it sends its data
    - 3. stop data from being sent from Warden
    - 4. send fake data (should not be a problem as there are Warden modules existing for that)

>If you Host with LC, you can play with hacks, cause you are in the Local Network and only the bot will be in bnet.
    wrong, LC will get you detected by Warden as long as you are connected to Battle.net (just create a room and wait 2 min before you see you get disconnected from Battle.net)