Third party program fix (Read!)

This is a discussion on Third party program fix (Read!) within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hello, Before I say what I have to say, I am going to tell you who I am. I am ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    feered is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Third party program fix (Read!)

Hello,

Before I say what I have to say, I am going to tell you who I am. I am [email protected] (Aka [email protected] / [email protected]) and I am a programmer. I program in C, C++, VB6, Delphi/Pascal and some other web-based languages such as HTML (cough), and php.

Anyways, there have been recent reports of banned keys / accounts. I, being a victim of this, am very upset about it. I've only used a third party program once, and think it is bullshit that a game I have purchased in support of Blizzard, is now restricted to connect to the battle.net servers - for the next month (not permanently) .

There are however, ways around connecting to battle.net and still playing your game of choice (custom games only). DotaPod(dot)com would happen to be one of them.

Another one... Within the week, I will be making a fix for this warden bullshit (custom games only) in response to my banned cdkey. I know 2 work methods and both have proved to be successful. I will be posting it here hopefully by today, tomorrow, OR monday.

Stay tuned.
    Last edited by feered; 05-23-2009 at 11:34 PM.

tromelow is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reckon you mean to bypass blizzard's checking your key while logging into the Battlenet? But how is that possible?
    Nonetheless I hope you'll make it, I mean garena or so is nice, but playing on the Battlenet again with the opportunity of using mhs seems way better
    Like you said, stay tuned!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, from experience, I know it's not possible to connect to battle.net without a valid cdkey. I've written many bnet applications in my past time on battle.net.

However, I do know a work around the warden issue. I've already tested it, I just have to apply it so it can be used in mass.

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be looking forward to what you can come up with Good luck!
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what would that mean in fact?
    You mean already banned people are able to play bnet games again? Or do you mean that people not yet banned cannot be banned in the future? I'm not quite sure what your app is about to work like. Please explain

risker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with this.....

Yurnero is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im hoping for this to be true!! Good Luck!!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any positive (or maybe negative) developments so far? Just can't wait your being successful mate
    Could you please just make a statement whatcha have reached till now?
    Greetz

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've developed several Battle.Net bots in my past. I am part of a community that makes third party programming possible (such as ghost bot, NLS handling, warden handling, etc..). A member of the community developed a work around, but it is my job (well at least now it is) to apply this handling to help prevent people from being banned by warden.

For those who don't know what warden is, I'll do a quick run down and make it very easy to understand for those who don't have a programming back ground.

When you load warcraft III and connect to battle.net, a verification check is made to the actual warcraft III process running on your application (aka warden). Warden is within the actual warcraft III application, and basically it's checking for injections into the warcracraft III process (such as maphacks).

When a maphack is injected into your warcraft III game (the memory, not the actual file which is why the maphack stops working after warcraft III is unloaded), it modifies the warcraft III memory offsets. Warden collects certain sections of your warcraft III memory, and sends it back to Battle.Net. Battle.Net checks the memory for slight modifications, and if it has, then the process is then assumed tampered with. Which is the reason why Battle.Net bans you for map hacking.

Reason I tell you this, is because I want you to understand what my application is going to do.

Basically, I have started a program that will intercept the data going to and from your warcraft III client. The only data that will be checked is the warden packet. When your warcraft III client goes to respond to the warden packet which contains the memory offsets, it will hault the packet going to battle.net. It will respond to Battle.Net with the correct non-modified warcraft III memory offsets. So technically, Battle.Net will never see that your game has been modified because the program will be spoofing correct warden responses to battle.net.

The warden handler at this time, works 100% flawlessly. No errors - nothing. Now the objective is to get the application to intercept the data between battle.net, and your warcraft III client.

Expect to see this soon. I may have underestimated my releasal date, so please bare with me. I am a busy person

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    feered, if your program is going to work properly, you'll be the saver of many people's leisure time
    Since 80% of the people being interested in your app are banned anyway you got some four weeks to finish it, so that shouldnt be the problem ;P
    Good luck with your work mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast