It says that my CD key is disabled?

This is a discussion on It says that my CD key is disabled? within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; I was playing a game on battlenet then i left battlenet after i was done with the game.( i was ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Crazedjohn is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It says that my CD key is disabled?

I was playing a game on battlenet then i left battlenet after i was done with the game.( i was maphacking;not a laddergame). few hours later i tryed to log back on, but it keeps saying that i cantbecause my cdkey is disabled. i tryed uninstalling to installing it again and restarting my computer. im confused
    Can you guys help me out?

ExodusII is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I've been roaming on these forums for a couple of weeks and decided to make an ACC to post on these threads

First of all, it doesn't take a genius to see how you're BAN, mainly because you maphacked (duh idiot)

Second, its apparent why Blizzard decided to make warden check custom games mainly because there is an abundance of scrubs/leachers like you who abused maphack to the point where maphack should simply be legalized.

In general, my message to all TRUE hackers/programmers is to not share your work to the public, mainly because people like the poster would only abuse it, cry about it when blizzard patches your work, and then rage and expect more from your charity.

I have a developed maphack that bypasses the antiwarden, works 100% of the time. And to answer your final question, NO, I would not help you by sharing my work and I hope other programmers could understand my perspective.

When people read this post and start to rage at me, it pretty much validates my perspective that you people are just little scrubs who whine and can't do anything on their own.

JadedRain is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    like they say on wcreplays... Hacker Down

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Warden scans now CHANNELS & CUSTOM GAMES ASWELL!
    You mustn't cheat anymore. Otherwise you'll get banned.
    Hackers are (just for some time...) down!

Crazedjohn is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rheld23 View Post
    Yea, your banned for 30 days, buy a new cd key for ROC (Thats the only cd key that gets banned not your TFT) or just wait it out.

Go to the WC3 hacks section in this forum and look at the thread about warden now scanning custom games for hacks for more info. Its a sticky
    alright thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusII View Post
    Well I've been roaming on these forums for a couple of weeks and decided to make an ACC to post on these threads

First of all, it doesn't take a genius to see how you're BAN, mainly because you maphacked (duh idiot)

Second, its apparent why Blizzard decided to make warden check custom games mainly because there is an abundance of scrubs/leachers like you who abused maphack to the point where maphack should simply be legalized.

In general, my message to all TRUE hackers/programmers is to not share your work to the public, mainly because people like the poster would only abuse it, cry about it when blizzard patches your work, and then rage and expect more from your charity.

I have a developed maphack that bypasses the antiwarden, works 100% of the time. And to answer your final question, NO, I would not help you by sharing my work and I hope other programmers could understand my perspective.

When people read this post and start to rage at me, it pretty much validates my perspective that you people are just little scrubs who whine and can't do anything on their own.
    i just wanted a simple answer not 4 paragraphs, in which, 3 of the 4 paragraphs are off topic. Plus i just wanted to know what happen. Good job on developing your own maphack, but i didnt ask for that type of support but for only an answer.
    Last edited by TradeMark99; 06-09-2009 at 05:13 AM.

Wolfszorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazedjohn View Post
    i just wanted a simple answer not 4 paragraphs, in which, 3 of the 4 paragraphs are off topic. Plus i just wanted to know what happen. Good job on developing your own maphack, but i didnt ask for that type of support but for only an answer.
    Thats the same i thought, by reading this.

brownballa55 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusII View Post

hey i was just wondering that if i wanted to try to make a hack what language would i use and how would i go about it? do you have like a base where i could start? i know java fairly well

Jesus of Nazareth is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rheld23 View Post
    Yea, your banned for 30 days, buy a new cd key for ROC (Thats the only cd key that gets banned not your TFT) or just wait it out.

Go to the WC3 hacks section in this forum and look at the thread about warden now scanning custom games for hacks for more info. Its a sticky
    Hey man, thanks for the info. I had the exact same problem with my cd key and how it was disabled and stuff. Are you sure it's 30 days ban.

And are you sure that it is only my ROC cd key that is banned?

So when i use the TFT, doesnt matter what cd key it is, i will not be able to go on bney as long as i have the same ROC cd key?

BTW, what does IP Adress banning mean?

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus of Nazareth View Post
    Hey man, thanks for the info. I had the exact same problem with my cd key and how it was disabled and stuff. Are you sure it's 30 days ban.
    Yes, if it was your first ban!

And are you sure that it is only my ROC cd key that is banned?
    Yes.

So when i use the TFT, doesnt matter what cd key it is, i will not be able to go on bney as long as i have the same ROC cd key?
    And you're right again.

BTW, what does IP Adress banning mean?
    That you aren't able to log in with the IP, you were banned with.
    You have to become a new IP by your ISP (?! Sorry if it's wrong. Perhaps someone could correct me )

Hope I answered your questions.

edwardnese is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm i dont know why my cd key ban for RoC isnt 30 days. i got banned in late may around the last week and now its july 6 i think its been more than 30 days. i only maphacked and its banning me for so long any suggestions on what i should do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast