Bendik Banned + iMap leak truth!

This is a discussion on Bendik Banned + iMap leak truth! within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Originally Posted by hendricius No. I tried to join. One additional suggestion: Start doing some sports, that frees up your ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    BLooDCalibuR is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricius View Post
    No. I tried to join.

One additional suggestion: Start doing some sports, that frees up your mentality and helps you concentrating.

Remove all those Computer Games from your computer and maximally play 2 hours a day; only do so if you really have nothing else to do. Remove those Ego-Shooters and other brainless computer-games and start playing something that trains your brain (I am not talking about 3D SexVilla). After several days you should already feel more power in your whole body, if you even want to feel more, start doing the Core-Performance training-program by Mark Verstegen. You could also join a party and try to locally change something in your area. If you have money, adopt a child in Africa; with only 40 Euro monthly, you can guarantee education, health, food and a happy life for one child. The kid will love you and you can start loving, too; a feeling which nobody in life should miss.

Scamming, Hacking, Insulting other Humans simply is not nice. Stop being a vicious, megalomaniacal, pestilent poop-frog. Social-relationships are crucial for humans, if we break up or ruin those, we naturally have lost Status in the Community and have a bad life. Back in history it usually had been the death-sentence when humans had lost social-privileges. You will fail in life if you do not start fletching new relationships. They start with smart conversation and other communication

BLooDCalibuR, please manner up. Revenge is not an option. Start being nice, or leave my community. Note: this is ment to all. I do not like being an authority, but sometimes I feel myself forced to indoctrinate my moral-values into other human-being's heads.
    I sure do hope the whole sports idea aint directed at me.

anyways, plz dont give me the "revenge is not an option" bullshit. i've lived my life following that half the time, just because i did wut i did to this faggot, just because i can, for the hell of it, dont mean im all "vengeful". he aint do shit to me, so hows that revenge? plz explain. Bentprick's the one here talkin bout "revenge" with his empty threats.

As for moral values, im pretty sure i have more than you. The shit im doing or the shit that I've stirred up here, with the whole Bentprick-banning thing, is just something I felt like doin out the blue, nothing more. there was no planning, no nothin. It seems like it does, but my actions on this issue reflects no moral values of mines wutsoever, or whether i lack them.

I just felt like putting the fake down for his bullshit and his scamming of other people. Not even because it was that big of a deal to ME, but just cuz the log ins were in my face, so i decided to fuck with it. Dont analyze this more than it is, there is no deeper meaning, it is wut it is, its me fuckin up his account cuz it was simply in front of me.
    As for the flamebacks on this forum, same reason, typing aint a big thing for me, if i can address concepts to this pathetic human being that show how pathetic he is, effortlessly, plus have fun doing it, why not?

Toymaker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro I love you to death but
    As for moral values, im pretty sure i have more than you. The shit im doing or the shit that I've stirred up here, with the whole Bentprick-banning thing, is just something I felt like doin out the blue, nothing more.
    I think the wording here was wrong cuz that's not good haha, but i know what u really mean and IMO the bad kharma coming back around is typical and may work out for the best, sometimes more extreme measures can be neccecary and can still cause a good result, even if i would have done things differently.

Kharma is where bad giving results in bad getting, it doesn't really have to 'revenge' but making lemonaid out of lemons can occur quite often, in this case BendiK was ironically the target. So i'm not really upset but I know who my friends are.

I just get stirred up and like to comment 'deep' type comments haha. Also Hendricious is a wise admin and it shows in d3's great success I'm sure.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 06-08-2007 at 07:07 PM.

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLooDCalibuR View Post
    I sure do hope the whole sports idea aint directed at me.

anyways, plz dont give me the "revenge is not an option" bullshit. i've lived my life following that half the time, just because i did wut i did to this faggot, just because i can, for the hell of it, dont mean im all "vengeful". he aint do shit to me, so hows that revenge? plz explain. Bentprick's the one here talkin bout "revenge" with his empty threats.

As for moral values, im pretty sure i have more than you. The shit im doing or the shit that I've stirred up here, with the whole Bentprick-banning thing, is just something I felt like doin out the blue, nothing more. there was no planning, no nothin. It seems like it does, but my actions on this issue reflects no moral values of mines wutsoever, or whether i lack them.

I just felt like putting the fake down for his bullshit and his scamming of other people. Not even because it was that big of a deal to ME, but just cuz the log ins were in my face, so i decided to fuck with it. Dont analyze this more than it is, there is no deeper meaning, it is wut it is, its me fuckin up his account cuz it was simply in front of me.
    As for the flamebacks on this forum, same reason, typing aint a big thing for me, if i can address concepts to this pathetic human being that show how pathetic he is, effortlessly, plus have fun doing it, why not?
    Sorry, I can not tolerate that, you are not welcome here anymore. I closed your account. If you ever want to come back in the next years, please come back with more reasonable arguments, than "fucking somebody up" because you felt like "putting the fake down for his bullshit".

Closed this useless thread.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234