Bendik Banned + iMap leak truth!

This is a discussion on Bendik Banned + iMap leak truth! within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Truth about the bann of H4X0R Well, since I got banned a couple of days ago, there have been three ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bendik2 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bendik Banned + iMap leak truth!

Truth about the bann of H4X0R

Well, since I got banned a couple of days ago, there have been three hundred emails about this subject, a couple of Pm's, and topics in every forum, also alot of talking on battle.net.

Do not be afraid by using D3Scene's hacks on ladder

I didn't get banned for using hacks, in fact, I, Myself Didnt get banned,

It was this one nice guy at CE => SoldierCostas, who sent me a worm, which is apparently totally undetected by every common Anti-Virus.

The worm seemed to have Copy-Clipboard feature, since he got my cdkeys when i copied them.

Keylogging Feature, since he got on my H4X0R acc.

He went on H4X0R and searched ladder with Shadowfrench's maphack, which is detected by Warden.

So do not be afraid using our hacks, they are up-to-date and ladder-safe.

And I'm not sad about the loss of 'H4X0R'. It had newb stats, but a nice icon, but a nice icon can be made by lossbotting anyway. I'm working on new accounts now, and I'll make a new clan soon, since clan KeKo died along with the account.

>=============================================== =<
    Truth about the leaking of iMap.B

Also, a little note to the some nice guys at C E which are accusing me of leaking iMap.
    I Did not leak iMap, in fact it was Zutrim who did it.
    I copied his post from Securegamers, and I posted it here (which anyone could done without accessing iMap trough C E).

But I was kind and added a ReadMe, to give Shouts to CryticalError.net for making the hack, so they would atleast get some new members,

And I talked it trough with Crytical at MSN. Why did I get banned?
    Because "Forget:S" tryed to play high on me at MSN, and I refused to obey him, so he or hacintosh banned me, not Crytical, because I didn't do anything wrong.

Also, I believe that my word ain't worth much to you, because you've all been brainwashed by stupidity and retardness, but this is the truth and if I have to, I'll drag Crytical down here to confirm it.

Crytical, I ask you to write a topic in Crytical News with a link to this topic.

To all the others, who have flamed me in the "Cya" thread at C E lately:

I demand you to personally go to that topic and edit your post to: "Sorry Dear Bendik, we are sad for the loss of your account and for the untrue accusations we have brought up."

>=============================================== =<

When that's said, I'm gonna re-build my reputation, which lies and untrue accusations have ruined. I'll show that I'm a trustworthy person, which I'm quite sure alot of people can approve.

It was about time that I wrote this, since I've been annoyed by all theese lies for ages now.

I'm awaiting a Private-Message from everyone who have done me wrong, the message should at least contain the word "Sorry".

Until then, I've got nothing more to say.

Best Regards, Bendik
    Last edited by Bendik2; 06-05-2007 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Spell correction'ing:p

Just-Poison is offline Sugar And Spice
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy that hacked into ur account is a wanker.

what a retarted way to go down, least go down with dignity not having sumone hack into ur account and abuse the policy of non hacking.

to be honest i wouldnt do it that way, I'd have another procedure that would ruin ones reputation but let them play on b.net.
    Matt is my waifu

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Dear Bendik, we are sad for the loss of your account and for the untrue accusations we have brought in your face.

I didn't accuse you for leaking, but I felt for copy+pasting it anyway.

Hawt.

FEED_ME_PLZ is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need hugs?

Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what is your main acc now u lost h4x0r and do you think this worm is detected by avg?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worm is not detected by avg or any other antivirus, my main accs is probably Spirit_Noob & F8.BendiK

Toymaker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consider it confirmed, true. And I wasn't dragged down here but chariotted romantically I'm personally writing a patch to the same virus material, btw. I would naturally call the causer scum, but he also had my password and didn't do anything to it...(When i was pwning open the virus i left msn on oopse lol)...so I can't push it now. This event is best forgotten, and I will continue to work on a real AntiVirus to ensure these kinds of things never happen again, not some big company that could care less. D3scene & Cryticalerror you an all trust! And note, against all faults and accusations and rumors, espeically on BendiK, there's a reason why i've been his friend this entire time and still am. And yea BendiK got the worst of this situation, so not really fair to be rough on him, even if you think he deserved it or w/e, he still got it.

No matter how hard people attempt to believe it, revenge and hurting someone, just cuz you think they're deserving it and stupid, never turns out to be some glorious event that causes everyone to love you, instead it's pretty gay. But we all take time to grow up of course.

ps. i forgot tho to add forget;s is sexy
    Last edited by Toymaker; 06-05-2007 at 11:34 PM.

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was not Costas who got you banned.
    Last edited by gevorgkhc; 06-06-2007 at 03:01 AM.

Phe0n1x is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc View Post
    It was not Costas who got you banned.
    that's for sure :/

EDIT: if you really want to know, just look around. you'll find it on a site somewhere
    Last edited by Phe0n1x; 06-06-2007 at 05:11 AM.
    CryticalError Co-Admin and BWHacks Gold Member

[sig. courtesy of PleXor]
    Code:
    for (int i = 2; i <= 95; i * 2 + 1)
       if ((i * 7 == (int)(0x539))
          throw new NotSupportedException("FATAL ERROR! You lack 1337ness.");

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link please? indeed, he must had something to do with it.

£: the Cyaz thread does not contain a name, it's the name i want.
    £2: great, you broke your own rule and created a topic yourself. gj
    Last edited by Bendik2; 06-06-2007 at 10:57 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast