Changing your ROC and TFT keys

This is a discussion on Changing your ROC and TFT keys within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; This thread serves two purposes, 1) to show you the method I currently use and 2), to ask if there ...

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Changing your ROC and TFT keys

This thread serves two purposes, 1) to show you the method I currently use and 2), to ask if there is a better way or something i am missing.

I am running 64 bit windows vista

The Roc CD key changer and TFT cd key changer both stopped working for me a few patches ago. So what I do is use Evercraft to change my wc3 version to a previous one (1.21b, tho it doesnt matter) then use the cd key changers to change my keys, then use evercraft to change back to the current version

is this the quickest possible method, or are there key changers that work for 1.24b?

killerwave7 is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forgotmylogin View Post
    This thread serves two purposes, 1) to show you the method I currently use and 2), to ask if there is a better way or something i am missing.

I am running 64 bit windows vista

The Roc CD key changer and TFT cd key changer both stopped working for me a few patches ago. So what I do is use Evercraft to change my wc3 version to a previous one (1.21b, tho it doesnt matter) then use the cd key changers to change my keys, then use evercraft to change back to the current version

is this the quickest possible method, or are there key changers that work for 1.24b?
    i use this method too bc the key changers stopped working a couple patches ago for me as well so i'll look for something alternative but as far as i can tell.... i cant seem to find a better way but i dont change my keys that often so i dont mind going through that extra bit of effort