League Of Legends

This is a discussion on League Of Legends within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; i think lol is better then hon, i find hon 2 be 2 competitive and the player are lil wussies ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gothixxx12 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think lol is better then hon, i find hon 2 be 2 competitive and the player are lil wussies 2 worried about their psr and kdr that they never attack or back u up, they run like idiots, theres less of that in lol so u can atually focus on the game not the running away. anyway regardless hom is more popular and there is more a deman 4 a hon hack, as far as i knw hon has no hacks anymore and its updated 2 often. now if hon doesnt have a hack do u think lol will ?? i dnt think lol has ever had a hack, untill beta is over i dont see any hacks being made in the future, i hope im wrong...

VeNoM-Of-NeRuB o.O is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LoL is 10x better than HoN and DotA ... It has so much heroes and they constantly make new ones ... And every week you get to play with new kind of heroes!!! Very interesting if you ask me. It even has Arranged team and a chat that is same as the on Facebook.com!!!
    I Spit the VENOM of NERUB!!!

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    The very same is happening at HoN.
    SC2 is going to have the Honcast, where you can even earn ~1000$.
    Plus, the community has a big influence of the happenings in HoN.

The GFX in HoN is just awesome, while LoL has some kind of Manga / child - GFX =/
    The Chatsystem... I don't even like the Chatsystem on Facebook, therefore I prefer HoN

Devic3 is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    The very same is happening at HoN.
    SC2 is going to have the Honcast, where you can even earn ~1000$.
    Plus, the community has a big influence of the happenings in HoN.

The GFX in HoN is just awesome, while LoL has some kind of Manga / child - GFX =/
    The Chatsystem... I don't even like the Chatsystem on Facebook, therefore I prefer HoN
    I prefer HoN too.
    LoL is like a comic.
    But I think DotA is still the best.

Vayard is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

I'm willing to share some hack with people who are interested.
    All the tricks are done using CE, finding and modifying addresses and packets.
    What I managed to find is:

- No fog of war on the whole map
    - Item hack (I found addresses for around 120 items including Madred Bloodrazor, Guardian Angel, Bloodthirster, Stark's Fervor and many more. All you do is buy HP Potion, find it address and replace it with the address of one of the items you need, it doesn't cost gold or anything)
    - Attack Speed (but it WILL crash the game if you buy ANY item with + attack speed, so you need to stick to the value changed at the beginning, for example +100% attack speed)
    - No Cool Down (works on champion's abilities but DOESN'T work with summoner's spells for the reason unknown to me till this day, but I'm searching for this one so it maybe updated)
    - IP hack is possible but it doesn't always work. It sometimes crashes the game but I managed to buy all champions, runs and some more, though it took me some time (a few hours because of crashes)
    - Gold hack DOESN'T WORK, it crashes the client like always but maybe in the future I'll be able to get around this one somehow.

I'm constantly working on updating the hacks and finding new ones. I'm doing this to improve my skills, have fun and make the game easier for me and sometimes for some other people
    However, I'm not a charity organisation. If you're interested, contact me via e-mail -REMOVED- and we'll discus the details. I'm providing the necessary software, tutorial on how to do it all, step by step, list of addresses and everything you need to get it all up and running. I will provide help if needed in the future so you can count on me.
    If you're interested, send me an e-mail and we'll talk.
    Last edited by Tracky; 07-15-2010 at 05:30 PM.

RawrTheFox13 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheat Engine (CE) isn't....able to modify addresses standalone. If it's read that your information is different than the other players...you'll be autokicked. This is true even in dota...and if you're the host, it kicks everyone else. I can't say for certain Vayard isn't legit...but beware people who show flashy things with cheatengine running a practice game and ask for $$. It's different than playing with other people...the information on each client isn't contrasted and wtfpwned if it's different.

My hacking days are behind me...I'm a lowly coder and play legit...why I switched to LoL...no cheaters yet. I'll mh if others do, but even in dota/garena I only started because it became something you had to do to keep up with the majority of the team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12