Question about Warcraft

This is a discussion on Question about Warcraft within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; alright bro, im downloadin this torrent hopefully it will work for me this time. lol. ive been trying to get ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SuperSixFive is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alright bro, im downloadin this torrent hopefully it will work for me this time. lol. ive been trying to get warcraft iso for the past 2 days straight and none of them work right, hopefully this one will. By the way i ped you twice now for your help xplitter

Last edited by SuperSixFive; 06-16-2007 at 01:22 AM.

pheeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ? what u wanna do with cleaniso? just open the 1st part of the rar, winRaR will extract 1 after 1 so it should work with himself. if you have a problem like you show us on the pic, then maybe the file is not working properly. actually warcraft is baout 688MB. urs is 100mb and TFT like 200mb. maybe you haven't downloadet the other parts. as you can see the 1st part isn't doing any errors, but the others. re-download everything.
    ///M

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I allready said, the error was in part 2. The part 2 of the rar was corrput/damaged, so the other parts came out wrong.

Hawt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12