(Read Carefully) Banning + Maphacks etc.

This is a discussion on (Read Carefully) Banning + Maphacks etc. within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; actually you're the one who can't handle critic. messing on people with 1-10 posts or higher. why? they are person's ...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    pheeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually you're the one who can't handle critic. messing on people with 1-10 posts or higher. why? they are person's too. and downloading a maphack or asking isn't a violation, is it? everyone has started here. if they like the hacks they can be active in the forum, what's the matter of flaming them? i totally agree with jessica_alba since you already was sucking his dick. you're 14 maybe u don't know that you are gay but it's the truth.

///M

Bendik2 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Malevolent, mby take another look around in the hack forum, i'm quite sure you will find an big post about me admitting giving blizzard offsets, but because you obviously is blind or something i've done it for YOU!

Here's the quote because you might not even "think" that i hyperlinked 'you'

idc if i get banned, if i get banned for defending the game i play, and not letting it end up like hackcraft, then sure, bann me, but as for that reason, i want a sticky in the General Discussion named 'Bendik is banned'

and the thread shall be like this; "Bendik is banned because he have sendt Blizzard the offsets of a couple of public maphacks after speaking with the author of each one of them to make sure there is a full agreement between them all. and after that he sendt the offsets, AFTER making sure everyone was clear of what was supposed to happen (members of D3Scene.com) So, for this extremely terrible reason, i # (#= username of the one who banned me) Have banned Bendik, the man who fighted for the game he love, and without that game we wouldnt be here, good bye Bendik!

Hope that makes sense, now;

I, Bendik Olsen Bogen have written an email to Blizzard, giving them offsets to many of our multi-featured maphacks. to prevent Warcraft turning to Hackcraft. Consider it done, i didnt do it until i started writing this message, (05:15 PM if you follow the time i do on theese forums).

Now, go ahead, flame me,

Malevolent is offline Accounts-P.com
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So basically a community you said you were trying to help instead you got many of them banned by spreading them leaked materials. Didn't effect me one bit but it did screw over many other people on this forum. Though I doubt anyone at blizzard would waste their time listening to you.
    We offer the Ultimate League of Legends Services! EX-GFX Mod

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, plz answer my question instead of ignore me? -.-

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pheeR View Post
    actually you're the one who can't handle critic. messing on people with 1-10 posts or higher. why? they are person's too. and downloading a maphack or asking isn't a violation, is it? everyone has started here. if they like the hacks they can be active in the forum, what's the matter of flaming them? i totally agree with jessica_alba since you already was sucking his dick. you're 14 maybe u don't know that you are gay but it's the truth.
    Your such a blind idiot..i dont mess on people with 1-10 posts only people with 1-10 posts that have posted nothing useful (useless), then asking a question like "mh no work why?" "what mh are detect"...if they be patient and wait they will find out. Your blind because you havn't seen me say im 15 for more then 4 times now xD! Nope its not a violation but its a type of person that no one likes aka a leecher..? get it now ?? No im not "sucking his dick" i don't even know where he lives...and FYI im not gay im straight...you know nothing of me or my life so please stop commenting on stuff you have NO clue about im going to be having words with a mod about all of your flame-bait and flaming!

Bendik2 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn :/

Well, i wanna know, if u have'nt used mh's for over a month and used them when they were 100% safe, will u get a ban then? cause for a month i have'nt been able to load hacks .. cause of my antivir, and i have tested all hacks on another account.

So, will it turn out in a ban? or is it only the ppl who used map hacks when it was detected?..
    if you HAVENT used hacks the past 3. days, you wont get banned, (thats when they updated warden) but my friend who played a game last 8 days ago got banned today :S

eSSSSS is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmm.... well i got banned but OH WELL... many more keys... get over it especially all u little 3 post noobs -.-

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx esssss !

VernSta is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yO bendik i wanna buy a private mh off you how can i get in contact with you?

aLLo- is offline : )
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, then... iNTEresting 2 bad my account didnt get banned im so lucky BendiK when your H4X0R got banned I bet thats when you learned your lesson. I bet this whole thread is based on your H4X0R

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast