(Read Carefully) Banning + Maphacks etc.

This is a discussion on (Read Carefully) Banning + Maphacks etc. within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Please guys, behave, i know that it's pretty frustrating getting everything banned, but it was the risk you took when ...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Bendik2 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation (Read Carefully) Banning + Maphacks etc.

Please guys, behave, i know that it's pretty frustrating getting everything banned, but it was the risk you took when you clicked "Download!"

You cant blame anyone else but yourself for the bann. at this moment i'm only 100% sure that Genesis is Detected, also there could be more, i'd suggest everyone to stop making new topics about how sad it is, and stop whining, and maybe go out and have some fun in real life? - just my idea as i'm pretty tired of seeing a new topic about the same subject being created all the time. Personally, i find it quite good and funny that everyone gets banned now, because we ALL have to understand that there have been way too many hacks for the public now. so for the future, let's maybe allow simple maphacks for the public, not a tiehack or something like that.

If you for like,one week ago played Roc ladder, and you go again now, you'll end up sitting with a large smile and a bottle of beer, celebrating the fact that the game is now better to play than ever!

Message to the gamehackers:
    Please be toughtfull and think trough your actions for the future. let's make sure that the game we enjoy so much wont get ruined by hacks once again. it was fun for a short while, and it would be fun, if it werent for the fact that there were people actually playing the game.

Message to the hack-users:
    Stop using the hacks now, maybe buy a private hack, (read my "All Maphacks out there" thread, if you have any questions feel free to ask them there). i'll help you guys getting ladder-safe > Private < hacks. which will require you to pay for them. if you don't have the paying ability, then i'd suggest you to go to Replayers.com Portal, Version 2.0e .:: WarCraft III replays from all the top players in the world ::.- and watch replays of some skilled players and learn to playwithout hacks.

Bendik; truth and rumors
    I'm being flooded on msn, questions from both newbs and other people. currently i have 53 chat windows open. wanna exchange shoes? be my guest. Lately theres been rumors about me giving offsets to Blizzard™ which caused this bann thing, this is Not true. i am still working out a way to solve the hacking problems to the ladder with Blizzard. and hopefully noone here will get banned, of course, since i havent given them any offsets yet, if you stop now, you won't get caught, if you go further, there might be a way out, and you might be banned, now you got my warning and i hope i've done my 'job' also i believe everyone should try to imagine being in my shoes and put your toughts into my actions. Sure if you believe i've done wrong, then feel free to give me feedback, of course, no flaming outside the flameing board. IF theres any questions after this thread, feel free to ask them here or write me a pm, i'll do my best to answer all of them, i'll give this day to support every one of you, please dont make me use up all my energy, as i might follow my own advice long up and go out to party tonight, as i did yesterday.

Sincerly, Bendik

† Rest in peace thoose who got banned †

Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a public cd-key and its not in use and isnt banned what if someone used the key and got it banned would my acount be banned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, only the key would get banned any more questions peeps? feel free to ask them!

Dexxter is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendik View Post
    Please guys, behave, i know that it's pretty frustrating
    You cant blame anyone else but yourself for the bann.
    stop lieng.
    didnt u said at skillhackerz u wont run away like a chicken?
    atm you do.!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehh? Running away? what the fuck are you talking about? oh, ye, it's MY fault that everyone downloaded a 3rd party program and ran it, then went to battle.net and started pwnzing newbs, yes ofcourse, dear god, humiliate me for my unhuman actions!!!111

Really, fall dead Dexx.

Dieter123 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha good-job i never use leaked material or cracked xD roflcakes! (maphacks anyway)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i feel sad for the loss of your acc dieter123, hope you didnt play too much on it:/

and [email protected] heh, you lux0r!: D

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not luck xD just that im not stupid to use leaked and cracked maphacks most owners send off-sets so no one uses it xD besides mass players download and use it and wardens like ZoMg!! i detected you!! xD MUAHAHAHAA IM THE MIGHTY WARDEN with the power invested in me (£5,000,000 <<ROFL) i grant you A BAN!

yey yay to mee the smart ass dude who was smart enough besides like BendiK says they have to update it sometime.

ThisIsMyNickname is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bendik u fucking gave all hacks stop saying u didnt Damn u bitch

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast