Anything you want to know about it ask me.

This is a discussion on Anything you want to know about it ask me. within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; How nice, shall i also make a thread like this.. "ask all to stephanie".. i think its kinda useles, 2nd ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    stephanie is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How nice, shall i also make a thread like this.. "ask all to stephanie".. i think its kinda useles, 2nd of all, i saw all ur posts... or ,, a lot of them.. and they where right... its all flame.. ur not even nice to the people.. the answers u gave in SB section where well... totally nonsense.. but well.. have fun aye.. can u tell me this btw.. If i install w3.. and i want to format my pc.. but i dont want to install it again after formatting, it has to stand at my pc after formatting.. what should i do?

www. advercash . net /signup.php?ref=masterc

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because your enemy was using diffrent maphack !

Edit
    @steph i have no idea

also most of my posts ARE NOT flame. steph i have been here ALOT longer and posted ALOT more then you go ask Dokken, infernal, XplittR, tschoerk etc they will all agree most of my posts ARE NOT flame! also i am nice to almost everyone here all that flame nonsense has stopped. Have you read through all 530 of my posts...NO....well don't say things that you don't even know.
    Last edited by Range; 06-22-2007 at 05:26 PM.

stephanie is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sure m8.. read ur posts.. Somethimes u answer stuff u don't know anything about :/ thats so irritating.. i understnad u want to be a mod here.. or u want to be good for d3scene.. but if u want something 2 much.. it always ends like crap.. well gl

www. advercash . net /signup.php?ref=masterc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12