Ghost help!

This is a discussion on Ghost help! within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Ok I've tried everything and looked all over google but couldnt find an answer. The short ver. is that I ...

DBra is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ghost help!

Ok I've tried everything and looked all over google but couldnt find an answer. The short ver. is that I dl'ed Ghost and when I go into my Local Area Network I do not see any games posted. So this is how I set it up let me know where I went wrong plz.

Im running Vista and I'm running 1.4.194 ver. of Ghost. I set up Ghost and have it working. I opened up all the required ports to host and have tested it, and Ghost has even hosted games on B.net. I installed Microsoft's loop back adapter and Ghost shows it running fine. I took down ALL of my firewalls just in case that could be the problem. I can host a game people can join it, however the game wont show up on my local area network when i run wc3. I must not have a setting right in ghost or something like that but I feel like I messed with everything and all the tutorials I've read about it seem to suggest it should just automatically host a simultaneous game on the LAN. If someone could help out or atleast point me into a direction to solve this problem I would appreciate it.

p.s.
    The only reason why I don't go out and just buy a new set of cd keys is because Ive already purch. 3 copies of each over the last 8 or so years. And I dont want to buy four unless i have to.

Thanks again for reading my post.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt read you post just telling you to use your brain

http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraf...ght=ghost+help

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok i can help you via teamviewer which just allows me to see your computers desktop and click and stuff.All you have to do is download it and from there we can arange a time to set up the meeting together to fix it since i actualt had to use one cd key for my bot for a while until i got a another

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should update to the newest version and make sure that the "ADMIN GAME CREATE" or something is set to true in ghost.cfg.