Cd key stolen help

This is a discussion on Cd key stolen help within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hey guys i have a problem.A guy helped me set up my bot and i guess when he was he ...

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cd key stolen help

Hey guys i have a problem.A guy helped me set up my bot and i guess when he was he stole my cd key since one of his bots is using it.It came up saying that my cd key was in use by Crazy_Frog which is a bot in his channel!So my question is,is there any way to first of report this user to B.Net and somehow get my Cd-Key back or changed or even somehow block this user from using my cd key.

Please help im in great need!Or if you could spare a cd key that i could use on east server i would give you a cd key for a program called Camtasia

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No. There is NO way of getting your keys back as far as I know.
    Try to set up a Stealthbot, with your keys and download the plugin called " reconnect ".
    Whenever your bot can't connect, he'll wait for 20 minutes to do so. So you just have to let 'em run 24/7 and this guy will fail somewhen and then YOU can get your keys back
    Btw, don't trust people you don't know, especially when it's about keys...
    btw2: What about your " I GOTZ A VIRUS FROM D3S Oh NOES!! " - Thread ? I'm still awaiting it
    If you don't know how to set up a Stealthbot, PM me your key's and I'll just "use" them to fulltime connect on them, until I'm done. Then this guy will stop it, since the bot is online 24/7.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for your help i pmed you.And about the virus thing i recylced the papers but i will find them!

NuffsNuff is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same thing happened to me, i got my RoC-key stolen.
    I have always been very careful with me keys and i will bet my right arm - that no-one besides me, have ever seen the key on the box (except whoever put it there in the first place..). Anyways, this douche got a hold of it, and he is still harassing me. He got a bot running it 24/7 as Tracky suggested. Actually he got a hold of my FT-key too, yesterday.

- Both keys were used by my GHost++, so i began to wonder - is there some kind of hack or exploit to grab the keys from the bot? I know it's possible if you use a KeyGrabber, to find your own keys (and yes, i have searched my computer for any malware, using AVG 9.0 Free Edition). I just don't get why he would harass me. Anon and his clan has abused my Website and Ventrilo aswell.

Only thing i can suggest in a situation like mine, where there's really nothing to do, is to write blizzard about it. They are aware, that stuff like this happens, and if they ask about your receipt, just ask them what they do about stolen WoW-keys or accounts. That'll shut them up - at least worked for me. Anyways - there is no way to retrieve the OLD cd-key, but Blizzard agreed to send me a new one and ban the old one, if i sent the game+box+key to their HQ in France.

Unfortunately, the price of sending the crap to France exceeds the price of buying a new game.

- Still waiting for them to ban the keys (both RoC and FT)

- Nuffs out, hope i was helpful in any way.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NuffsNuff For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I kinds need to get these cd keys since there my brothers! He will kill me if he finds out some other guy is using his key. Btw if anyone has a spare cd key I can use it for my not on the east server. I would rep you well.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mhm. ATM I'm connected through your keys on USEAST.
    No problem for me :/
    ( You just gave me the roc key, right ? )

Big_Bob- is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a lot of working roc+tft keys, just pm me :p

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Big_Bob- For This Useful Post:

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe you didin't hide / delete the keys from the bot when someone you don't know for real had to look through it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Tracky i only need the RoC since thats where i play on since i dont like TFT so yeah.and just to let you kniow i tried to log on with those cd keys but it still says that guy is using them!And Zo8 ik i did do that but i only took them out of the Ghost One interface not the actually config file which i forgot to click apply changes. It will never happen again.Espcailly since i have my bot set up anyway and wont need the help