new website wtf ?

This is a discussion on new website wtf ? within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Well bendik you said you would tell us when you send the offsets to karune and you didnt you could ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well bendik you said you would tell us when you send the offsets to karune and you didnt you could of gave people 3 days notice but you didnt now almost everyone got banned just because your couldnt give 3 days notice it would of cleaned the game but also let people keep there accounts just because you lost H4X0R you thaught everyone should lose there accounts.

You said the reason why you sent the offsets was to clean the game up but what was the real reason perhaps to give you and other zmap users a huge advantage over everyone else?

This may apear as a flame but it isnt just some facts and questions please correct me if im wrong and tell us why you didnt give notice when you said you would and perhaps if you did just give some notice you wouldnt of ended up banned with 1 post and -30 rep its a shame you contributed so much to this community and you ended up being banned.

Last edited by Blaze; 06-26-2007 at 01:20 AM.

Cartman-ownz is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blaze; incase you haven't noticed, i'm half-retired from Warcraft III. i'm just playing on a unknown abuse account theese days, (2 games a day maybe). All i wanted was to leave the game as it was when i first started playing it. So if i one day was gonna come back i would have SOMETHING to come back to, (not a game where all good players left)

DontLookAtMe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as long i get my old account back i dont care with no map hacks or noob players and some pros banned :-\

Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman-ownz View Post
    Blaze; incase you haven't noticed, i'm half-retired from Warcraft III. i'm just playing on a unknown abuse account theese days, (2 games a day maybe). All i wanted was to leave the game as it was when i first started playing it. So if i one day was gonna come back i would have SOMETHING to come back to, (not a game where all good players left)
    But why couldnt you of given us some notice i agree all the public hack destroyed the game but you could of saved us our accounts im happy now i dont use any form of cheat and im enjoying it and am finding it more fun but one of my accounts i never evan hacked on apart from once where i was just trying that warmap as i never evan knew what it was like so now im stuck on a new account with no icon's but at least the game is back to the way it was and should be

DontLookAtMe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think all games need cheat
    Not like everyone got it
    like every game you win in at you get tie
    But some hacks hard to get not privat shit where you pay more for a map hack then for the game

BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Topic closed, advertisment isnt allowed unless you got permission, which I had no info about.

30% warning added.
    Former Global Moderator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123