Getting Banned

This is a discussion on Getting Banned within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; got busted using aMap in ladder !...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    pOlee is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got busted using aMap in ladder !

iHATEyew is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone knows how long the ban lasts? Is it a forever ban?

dameanghost is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    retards

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iHATEyew View Post
    Anyone knows how long the ban lasts? Is it a forever ban?
    If you got banned first time, the ban takes 30 days.
    If you got banned the second time, the ban is forever.
    Blizzard bans the RoC key only.
    Quote Originally Posted by dameanghost
    retards
    Realy helpful.

Vittorena is offline Hacker Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -.- why my post is deleted. -.- i tried aMap + crashfix in cgs with bots on smurfs... still not banned and this was yesterday evening and today morning -.- tztztz why lol

animadversion is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys i was using the anti for the past week straight and im not banned and it was on during the bans for the aMap... Im pretty sure bliz wont ban people for using the anti hack but its risky now that blizz is actually doing somthing. I dont advise using the anti but its not detected as of right now...

poopington is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a lot of people were banned for using the old anti crash for the previous drophacks. as long as it is a detectable 3rd party programme, blizzard will show you no mercy

LorneG is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick background. War3 team and solo became infested with hackers (obviously). Blizzard has done nothing (obviously). Finally they burst out with banning a bunch of people who used "3rd party programs". Well you motherfuckers, you didn't do jackshit for a long time and all of a sudden you ban me for wanting to play warcraft without getting hacked?

Here is the email and reply from "chuck" at battle net

From [email protected]
    Sent Friday, April 23, 2010 4:01 am
    To lorne*****@ryerson.ca
    Subject Re: Ban Appeal
    Hello

Thank you for contacting the Blizzard technical Support Department. My name is Chuck and I will be assisting you.

If you are receiving an error message stating your CD-Key has been disabled, that key cannot be used to connect to Battle.net. Keys will only be disabled on Battle.net for one of the following reasons:

If a user of the CD-Key is caught doing something that is viewed as inappropriate behavior by Blizzard (such as password scamming, CD-Key scamming, hacking, using hack programs, or any other Terms of Service violations) then the CD-Key will be disabled and not be replaced. Any items mailed to us will be returned.

First time offenders are restricted from Battle.net play for one month and repeat offender's accounts are closed permanently. Users who are unsure if their CD-Key was temporarily restricted or permanently closed will have to wait one month from the time the CD-Key was banned to determine the status. Please note that if an account was also closed, this will always be permanent even if the CD-Key restriction is temporary.

If a CD-Key has been permanently disabled, it will not be re-enabled for any reason. Again, the CD-Key can still be used for single-player and network play, but will no longer be usable on Battle.net.

Note:
    Running third party programs such as hacks, cheats, and anything that modifies the game in a way Blizzard did not intend may not only cause your CD-Key to become disabled but could also infect your computer with a virus. For more information please review these pages Hacks and Third Party Programs -

NOTE: If you have bought a new copy of the game you will need to fully uninstall the game and make sure that you use the new CD-Key. Make sure you do not install any third party programs along with this reinstall. The restriction is normally tied to the original CD-Key; therefore replacing the expansion CD-Key may not resolve the issue.

To ensure the security of your account, we recommend following the

Thank you,
    Chuck S.
    Technical Support
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Blizzard Support

If you need further assistance with this or another issue please feel free to email me back directly. If you reply, please include all previous text and files related to this e-mail.

-----Original Message-----
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: 4/21/2010 12:54:28 PM
    Subject: Ban Appeal

Hi,

You banned my CD Key account, the only 3rd party program I was using was the passive anti hack because I was being dropped on solo. I did not do the dropping, the hacking. The map hacking blademasters were bad, but then the surge in drop hackers is simply too much to play without the anti hack. I have previously sent in 2-3 emails reporting hackers and nothing was done, no response was sent to me. This ban is extremely unfair as I have been a blizzard supporter for many many years, play warcraft 3 every day, and simply wanted to not be affected by the ridiculous drop hack that not only gives you a free loss but freezes your computer.

Please reverse this ban, I will not use the anti hack anymore since you guys have finally started cracking down on real hackers.

Thank you for your time,

Lorne

Here is my reply to [email protected]

Chuck,

I already admitted I was using the passive Anti-Hack because blizzard would not do anything about hackers and in the end banned anti hackers as well. This is a complete fail. The fact that you just sent me a boiler plate e-mail, and/or didn't bother to read my e-mail, really troubles me as to how much blizzard cares about it's customers. Again, the boilerplate email did not have an answer to my appeal so I will ask again. May I please be unbanned because I was using the PASSIVE ANTI HACK.

Lorne

animadversion is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When warden is scanning for 3rd party programs they just detect that your using one. They check wether it is a map hack or an anti hack. And they do not care about you because you are violating their hacking policy so your going to get banned. Just dont hack or use any third party programs and you wont need to worry. Blizzard cleary states that the use of any third party programs will result in a ban. You are violating their terms that you agreed to so your responsible for your own ban. Blizzard does not care what you were using.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to animadversion For This Useful Post:

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by animadversion View Post
    When warden is scanning for 3rd party programs they just detect that your using one. They check wether it is a map hack or an anti hack. And they do not care about you because you are violating their hacking policy so your going to get banned. Just dont hack or use any third party programs and you wont need to worry. Blizzard cleary states that the use of any third party programs will result in a ban. You are violating their terms that you agreed to so your responsible for your own ban. Blizzard does not care what you were using.
    This is true. It is not fair at all to get banned for trying to play a normal game, but that's life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast