DropBnet2 and still I got banned

This is a discussion on DropBnet2 and still I got banned within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; hi, I just found out that I'm banned from battle.net. It was the first time that I ever used a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    fuba is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DropBnet2 and still I got banned

hi,

I just found out that I'm banned from battle.net. It was the first time that I ever used a hack.
    it says that my Reign Of Chaos CD-Key currently is disabled (0).

I've been using DropBnet2, aMap and CrashFix2.
    Playing on Northrend, Ladder 2v2 RT, but still I'm banned on all realms except Kalimdor(Asia).

the " BANNED - What do the numbers mean ? " -thread
    says that code (0) means : Offensive account name

I've checked my account profiles and only 2 of 3 have been reset (all stats to 0), the 3rd one hasn't been changed. None of them has an offensive account name.

last game I played was about 24 hours ago, and today when I tried to log in it said that I'm banned.

I've been using aMap for 2 months I think,
    but only been using DropBnet2 for the last 2 weeks,
    and CrashFix2 for 3-4 days.

a weird fact is that my 3rd account was created yesterday and it has been reset and one of the two other accounts that I had been using over the last 2 months hasn't been reset!

I always did the following steps:
    1. DropBnet2
    2. tye /stats to check if I'm actually disconnected from battle.net
    3. inject CrashFix2
    4. inject aMap
    5. activate mh
    6. restart warcraft 3

and I made a script for it that made sure that I couldn't inject aMap/CrashFix2 before dropping battle.net, and that I couldn't enable the maphack before restarting wc3 after each game.

Questions:
    - has anyone of you been
    using DropBnet2 and still got banned too?
    - if you got banned, which code do u get? also (0) ?
    - will my cd-key be re-enabled after 30 days?
    - is it possible that they detected me before I was using DropBnet2 and just tagged me to be banned and waiting until today to ban me? or does one only get banned instantly?
    Last edited by fuba; 04-21-2010 at 01:11 AM.

Salto is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm thats weird.. if you used dropbnet correctly.. i cant see you getting banned... sure that amap wasnt injected after you reconnected to bnet?

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It was the first time that I ever used a hack.
    - will my cd-key be re-enabled after 30 days?
    If it actually was the first time that you hacked, therefore even the first time that you were banned, than you can use your Keys in 30 days again

executez is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (0) means inappropriate screen name, nothing you can do to prevent getting banned for having a filthy name.

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if this is the first time you got ban by using maphack then you can rest assure the cd keys is just a temporary ban for 30 days. If you want another cd keys to test out maphack or other 3rd party programs then wait untill your ban period is over, then mail Blizzard the original cd case for wc3 which has wc3 and tft cd keys on the back. (remeber to copy your cd keys to another piece of paper before mail them the case). And state the reason that someone hacked your computer stole you cd keys, and you try to log in to wc3, it's said cd keys is currently use by someother guy. Blizzard will reply that they will disable that cd keys, then mail you the new one. But most of the time, they will mail you the new cd keys and not disable your old cd keys. After a week or so, you will recieve your new wc3 and tft cd keys in mail. And dun dun dun, you are now have 2 cd keys for hack.
    I personnaly tried it and have like 5 cd keys in the pas 2 years. Yup. (sold my 5 tft cd keys to someone and keep roc cd keys for bot (clan sap in azeroth). pm me for more detail how to scam blizzard

Salto is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't the duration of the cdkey ban depend on the offense? I thought maphacking was an automatic perm ban.

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, becuase this is just the first offense, so they just temporary disable your cd keys. Just think of it like a warning.

fuba is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as I said my account names were not offensive,
    they had names like warcraft heroes and warcraft spells.. so it can't be an offensive name, I guess the codelist is not up to date anymore since another thread now also tells about code (0) for hacks.

the only thing I could have done wrong that I can think of is that I only tried to connect to battle.net after I finished a game (just by pressing B for Battle.net by accident) - BUT I never logged in! so perhaps warden is already busting you when you just press the Battle.net button without even typing your password or trying to login

I still want to know if it's still safe to use DropBnet2 and If you get an instant ban if warden detects you or If it takes until blizzard conducts a ban-wave.

and why I can join Asia but not join US. East, US. West since I only played on Northrend??
    fortunately I've got another pair of virgin cd-keys to play and I don't wanna get banned with them as well
    Last edited by fuba; 04-22-2010 at 11:18 AM.

poopington is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DropBnet doesnt work on ladder games. You were banned for the crashfix, probably, as when you get an (8) it means you are banned for maphack

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I'm gonna make it clear now
    First ban 30 days, Second ban forever.
    The DropBnet methode isn't for ladder, just for custom games.
    After the game you have to restart the whole game and the hack. Inject the hack after dropping and check out if you are realy dropped with a command /F L. Many hackers gets the number 0 as ban reason. That means offensive account name, but it's not importment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast