How to Arrange Buildings to Avoid Acolytes Being Killed on Secret Valley

This is a discussion on How to Arrange Buildings to Avoid Acolytes Being Killed on Secret Valley within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; UDers are sure very troubled about the Acolytes were being killed by BM and Paladin, but if you could put ...

lonelylord is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to Arrange Buildings to Avoid Acolytes Being Killed on Secret Valley

UDers are sure very troubled about the Acolytes were being killed by BM and Paladin, but if you could put you buildings on the right places, you can get a good effect. Yesterday, I made a experiment on 6 mainly used maps, Turtle rock,Twisted meadows,Ancient Isles,Echo isles,Terenas stand,Secret valley。Undead buildings can classify to 3 sorts: small medium and large. Crypt, Tomb of Relics and Graveyard belong to large buildings, Alter belongs to medium building, Ziggurat belongs to small building. Buildings in the same category could be replaced by other buildings in this category, for example: you can put the Crypt onto where your Graveyard is, so does the Tomb of Relics. The hero I used to do the experiment is DK, I think everybody knows that all heroes share the same size. I used cheats to change the money and building speed, but you still have the time to put them correctly under the normal mode. P.S. when you use Alter to surround the Gold Mine, you should remember to put the gathering spot flag a little outer, in case to have your heroes being blocked in the Gold Mine. Here is the picture of how UDers put buildings on SV (Secret Valley)

1 O'clock on Secret Valley

7 O'clock on Secret Valley

Hoping this could be helpful to you ! My life for Ner 'zhul Terenas Stand

Last edited by lonelylord; 08-04-2010 at 03:22 AM. Reason: http://www.pubarticles.com/article-how-to-arrange-buildings-to-avoid-acolytes-being-killed-on-secret-valley-1280822549.html