zMap is GONE. We are NOT providing support.

This is a discussion on zMap is GONE. We are NOT providing support. within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; This doesn't surprise me considering how bad things have been getting at bmods, A handful of the members there were ...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Eternalsin is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

This doesn't surprise me considering how bad things have been getting at bmods, A handful of the members there were constantly trolling the forum and attacking people left and right without reason and it was just a nasty scene I mean you couldn't ask a simple question without harassment and the sad thing is alot of the people doing this like Longx are like 30 years old and act like this lol

Anyway I don't think this is "the end" for zoids work, I think hes gonna make a new aka and create a sc2 hacking community, I believe this is just his way of letting go of zmap and its members so he doesn't gotta give them a free copy of his sc2 hacks, But this is all just future speculation on my part so hate if you like but if a new hack creator comes out of nowhere with undetected hacks ill say I told ya so

canadian222 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright fellow zMapper (or should I say ex-zMappers) enjoy your last games with the best WC3 maphack ever made, because as soon as they release the patch it's all over And will probably mean the end of WC3 for me, I'll move on to bigger and better things once my zMap dies. It's been a great time (almost a year I've been a part of the community) and I wish you all the best.

And ZoiD, thanks for everything that you've done for us, it's been amazing. I just wish you could have given us some warning or some sort of goodbye before you left, it was all so unexpected.

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Also, Eternalsin, you're just mad because you trolled and got banned for trolling yourself, don't put the blame on others. And ZoiD had no intention of releasing his SC2 hack for free to zMappers, he said he would sell it at a cost, but exclusively to existing zMappers (to prevent widespread and rampant hacks like in WC3). That's obviously a non-factor now since he's gone now

Don't talk about stuff when you have no idea what you're saying and no proof please.

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalsin View Post
    This doesn't surprise me considering how bad things have been getting at bmods, A handful of the members there were constantly trolling the forum and attacking people left and right without reason and it was just a nasty scene I mean you couldn't ask a simple question without harassment and the sad thing is alot of the people doing this like Longx are like 30 years old and act like this lol
    Why? It was funny. I bet ZoiD had a couple laughs himself there.

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Who else is tired of threads and PMs asking for help with zmap?
    Let me get this right: Zmap aint dying, its dead.

People that still nag about it should GTFO of the internet, open their eyes and consider if there are stuff more important in the world than an hack for a old game. (Stroh, dont even think on making a post against this...)
    NO offense guys, discussions are good.. but when something is dead, its best to leave it dead. Even if zmap will be remembered by many, we know what we need to know about it, it wont be forgotten that easily.

AND yes. All of you that you still have a chance on getting it, go somewhere else. RAGE and "PLEASE HELP ME" threads will get closed or deleted for sure. And its no point nagging at the crew.

Leechers... GTFO
    Glupus
    If you have any questions about posting or selling your hack here. Read this link.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malish For This Useful Post:

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marquina View Post
    woaw
    if you cant play without hacks your just a tard. funny to see how people is crying about hacks thats not going to work anymore
    gj kid.
    I'm sorry, are you mad? Because I think so.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jolinar For This Useful Post:

Trooper is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does someone have displayhash that you could upload? I really want my zMap back.. and yes i know its gone when next patch arrives.. but i needs it tonight! plz pm me!

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    again, it's said d3 does not support zmap. What made you think that they will upload display hash. And since you don't have display hash that's mean you buy your zmap from someone else. NOt legit. Even though zmap is long gone. Many still respect it. and They won't give out anything that disrespect the DEAD

Vearb is offline God

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we should create a group for the last zMapper. We should pay one's last respect to zMap. It's gone but we're not! Rest in Peace, zMap.

If you have any queries Email me! vearb [at] d3scene [dot] com

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if you guys want, we can get all the hackers together and keep zmap update by ourselves instead of calling it zmap, we'll call it zmap Jr

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by undead_warrior View Post
    Well if you guys want, we can get all the hackers together and keep zmap update by ourselves instead of calling it zmap, we'll call it zmap Jr
    But you should not sell/publish (Not even private boards) it and add a special anti leak system (Like the real zMap had) then, but I think that it's most likely not possible to update the real zMap because of its protection.
    I think it's time to say goodbye to zMap.
    SelfHack (Public, here on d3scene) is one of the best public maphacks imo. Afaik it spoofes a fake game.dll to stay undetected and it got some nice features.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast