zMap is GONE. We are NOT providing support.

This is a discussion on zMap is GONE. We are NOT providing support. within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; poopington: WOuld an admin here post a scam? even if the same admin is high ranked on battlemods? 100% a ...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    poopington:
    WOuld an admin here post a scam? even if the same admin is high ranked on battlemods? 100% a scam? nah.

It might be the end of a great saga.
    Thanks Zoid. Gl&hf

If you have any questions about posting or selling your hack here. Read this link.

MaMuT is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poopington View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is indeed 100% a scam. When I payed for zMap I was guarenteed a 20 year service. 1 month later, ZoiD decides to quit?

I understand that he is a human, and I appreciate what he has done for the hacking community but this does not mean he is immune to criticism. As recently as yesterday, I saw guys saying that they received their zMap. So this means that ZoiD was taking people's money when he KNEW he would be resigning.

This wasn't a knee jerk reaction, he didn't just suddenly decide to quit. He wouldn't do something at the spur of the moment. If he had any respect for his customers, he would give people their money back.

I'm sorry, but I can not 'wish him the best' like the majority here. I'm an angry customer. What ZoiD has done has broken the law, and if I payed a substantial sum of money, I would make a big deal about it, but 20euro isn't that much.

Anyway, I understand why he feels bad. Just resigning and blocking the page for any of us to even comment on. I hope he's happy with the money he scammed. I know I will annoy people with my comments, but this is exactly how I feel.
    hhehehe robin got pwned.. hehe ^^
    P.S. THANKS ZOID FOR EVERYTHING!!! ZMAP FTW!
    The Legend

poopington is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glupus, I didn't say Tracky scammed anybody. I'm saying what ZoiD has done is scam me and many others who have only recently payed for zMap and will have nothing to show for it when the next patch comes out.

longx, your reply to me is just pure ignorance. 'Suck it up'? There are principles to situations like this. Like I said, 20euro is not a big deal, but it doesn't excuse what he has done. If I pay 200euro for a iPOD with a 5 year warranty, break it a month later, and then get told that the iPOD company decided they no longer feel like fulfilling their warranty, should I just suck it up?

On the other hand, say you for example, are 4 years into your warranty (during which, you got your iPOD replaced on numerous occasions) and then break your iPOD again, only to be told that the company no longer does warranty, what will you say? Although you may be disappointed, you can appreciate the service because over the 4 years the iPOD company has given you a great service.

Please see things from both point of views instead of dismissing other's thoughts with a simple 'suck it up'.
    Selling 75-0/150-0/250-0/500-0 account or pushing level99. PM ME!!!

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poopington View Post
    Glupus, I didn't say Tracky scammed anybody. I'm saying what ZoiD has done is scam me and many others who have only recently payed for zMap and will have nothing to show for it when the next patch comes out.

longx, your reply to me is just pure ignorance. 'Suck it up'? There are principles to situations like this. Like I said, 20euro is not a big deal, but it doesn't excuse what he has done. If I pay 200euro for a iPOD with a 5 year warranty, break it a month later, and then get told that the iPOD company decided they no longer feel like fulfilling their warranty, should I just suck it up?

On the other hand, say you for example, are 4 years into your warranty (during which, you got your iPOD replaced on numerous occasions) and then break your iPOD again, only to be told that the company no longer does warranty, what will you say? Although you may be disappointed, you can appreciate the service because over the 4 years the iPOD company has given you a great service.

Please see things from both point of views instead of dismissing other's thoughts with a simple 'suck it up'.
    Okey, Let say that you heard from many people that zmap is undetected for so many years in the past and you decided to purchase one last month. And now zmap is detected, would you go and complaint about that zoid's scamming on people?

And did you use zmap after you purchase it? You paid him money for hack, and he gave you the hack. It's an equal trade and what's happen afterward is not his problem. So SUCK IT UP. You said 20 euros is not a big deal to you but you act like if your life is depend on that 20 euros.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by undead_warrior View Post
    Okey, Let say that you heard from many people that zmap is undetected for so many years in the past and you decided to purchase one last month. And now zmap is detected, would you go and complaint about that zoid's scamming on people?
    This is totally different. If BNet find a way to make the hack detected against ZoiD's will then it is unfair for anybody to expect him to do something about it. It's a different situation where he just randomly decides to quit.

And did you use zmap after you purchase it? You paid him money for hack, and he gave you the hack. It's an equal trade and what's happen afterward is not his problem. So SUCK IT UP. You said 20 euros is not a big deal to you but you act like if your life is depend on that 20 euros.
    I payed for a service that is meant to last me 20 years. Ok, zMap was obviously not going to be around for 20 years, but I expect it to last for more than a month. I'd like to see what you would say in my situation. It's just pure ignorace. "Oh ZoiD gave a terrific service to 100s of guys so fuck the rest of the unfortunate ones who actually payed for a service they won't get."

robertvolk is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    N E R D R A G E

Let's all just calm down.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to robertvolk For This Useful Post:

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Becuase it's a hacking community Too bad you're not fortunate enough. That's how life works Deal with it..

wishyo is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so zmap is not safe anymore?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am calm. It's just frustrating how people can't see things from my point of view because they were fortunate enough to get a good service. "Fuck the rest, I had a good service"

wishyo, it is still safe, but after the upcomming patch, it won't be.

el patron is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this thread is kinda pathetic

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast