Mod Needed!!

This is a discussion on Mod Needed!! within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; I left the following message at my thread as well. I just thought it would get a quicker response if ...

eternal88soul is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mod Needed!!

I left the following message at my thread as well. I just thought it would get a quicker response if I started a new thread.

Toggle Unit Health Bars to Enemy only, Friendly only, or Both!!

Could I please talk to a Mod about this thread. I have updated this program to work only when Warcraft III is active. I also, have fixed the problem that was making it show up as a false-positive on a few of the virus programs. I have scanned the new file at www.virustotal.com and it no longer resembles a virus (false-positive). I had to disable UPX compression to solve the problem. I am attaching the new file here feel free to scan it.

I would like this thread to just be deleted so I can start fresh with the new file.

I am also going to start a new thread with my favorite macro's
    consisting of but not limited to the following features (I will constantly update too):

InstaHeal:
    ex. Alt + 1, 2 or 3 will insta heal the hero with death coil or pala heal

Mouse wheel to scroll through control groups (and if you only have 2 or 3 u can set it to only scroll through 1, 2, 3, or 5 etc,etc, etc) that way u don't scroll into your bldgs all the time.

Instatrain unit
    ex. mouse3 + q,w,e would train u a footie, rifleman, knight (a, s, d sorc, priest, spellbreaker) (z, x, c AM, MK, Pala) (it works for every race)

I have those ready and some more in the works.

Also is there a way that I can update my program w/o having my update ending up as the last post on the thread? I would rather just replace the existing link with the new program.

You can contact me on yahoo messenger:
    eter[email protected]

or AIM

eternal88soul

I also check this forum at least a couple of times a week.

Thanks in advance!!
    Attached Files

eternal88soul is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Delete this thread Dokken helped me out. Thanks Dokken I'll give you a