Abusing for high %

This is a discussion on Abusing for high % within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hey guys ! Im playing Warcraft 3 Tft @ Northrend On account name: Marcdk Yesterday i entered Clan Gefg, and ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Abusing for high %

Hey guys !

Im playing Warcraft 3 Tft @ Northrend On account name: Marcdk

Yesterday i entered Clan Gefg, and noticed that the clan stats was above 80% ! If u guys know: Deadly.accolyte i can tell he is in that clan, he has 97% and more than 300 games ..

I can see that he have At Abused allmost everything, the At list is cleared but i remember he played with: Uniz which has more than 2000 at losses

Its strange, because u think: Fine he is just abusing the stats, but how the hell did he get 49-0 in Tour then?

he must be skilled a lot .. :o, well but back to my question, can i abuse for a higher % if i play with abusers with RLY low Ell such as 0-1000 acc's ? Im asking because i tried with my abuse acc: Dejana, its getting harder and harder to meet noobs/getting free wins cause of my high ELL - Dejana has 500 at losses and 34 wins.. so .. but it isn't enough.. So before i continue making losses i want to know this!
    Thx!

//Marcdk

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO deadly.acolyte is a fucking noob xD i faced him before @ RoC and he sucks balls and i suppose he isn't much better at TFT...dude you must learn Northrend = mass abuse so you normally face players better than yourself. Easy gaming is @ Useast or USwest damn these guy suck . Northrend we have one weakeness and that's called the french all french = noob .
    Basically get a friend to abuse 0-10 invite you win 5 games in a row then your friend abuses 10 more, keep doing that and you get pro stats easy but people know you abuse so your account is nothing . Anyways i'm improving my TFT acc already .

Jessica_alba is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Abusing isn't as easy as that. There are pro people that abuse so they can be 95%+. They're are actually good and you will run into them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do it my way and he will be fine you'll get the odd match vs pro.

JadedRain is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    even by chance range matched an abuser thats "good" i myself would be there to smash this stupid "pro" fool

Dexxter is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Range, stop being a fool...
    why ar eu talking such a crap?
    u need enemys? just ask for it.
    first of all, roc is skilles, we all know it...
    dont need to micro, cuz theres nothing u can heal with.^^
    wahtever.

m8be it was another fake-acc, or he just playe dwith turned off screen.
    he pwn u REALLY hard, that even ur mother will feel the fucking bash in her d00mned ass...

finally, u are one my blacklist hater...with MH and ABUSED acc 34:2 or whatever...

u suck really hard.

time sago we made 186:0 with deadly, i helped there a lot of times out.

so, u reallly getting on my nerves, u act chieldish and thats the fact blame IS mod, and u aren't.... KID.

Basically get a friend to abuse 0-10 invite you win 5 games in a row then your friend abuses 10 more,
    GOGO, DO IT and u LOSE at 3:0 faggggg...

to the thread-creator. yes hes very good.
    hes in on eof the best 2vs2 from germany.
    he can go 7-0 in finals and win them with his ally.
    unbeatable.

JadedRain is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rofl @ this stupid dexxter nerd for one range can suck all he likes it's a GAME YOU PLAY IT DOUCHBAG and the only "abuse" range ever had is NOT 3-0 then lost his entire rec is "legit" and i could match WHATEVER rec you EVER made on tft kid and i could RAISE you 50 games MINIMUM

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pls, read my post again thx.
    sry if its my mistake an du cant understand it cuz of my bad english.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dexxter me + you 1 on 1 accept or dodge like the noob you are. Deadly.acolyte is terrible i smashed him...also you're making yourself look like a complete and utter retard. You're grammer and spelling is awful and most of what you put is100% false. RoC is NO SKILL game and YES YOU CAN heal in it and MICRO is ALWAYS a must. As if you out micro your enemy and you're even in army you = win. DK has heal...Paladin has heal...preists heal...fountain of healths etc etc. With abuse 0-10 then win 5 is simple i can do that AND NEVER lose dude you always face trash and if you have any dignity you'll 1v1 me TFT so i can smash you so hard and post the replay so all can laugh at you. Also dude 7-0 tourney WELL DONE SO HARD I CAN DO IT!!!! "chieldish" << that word means... also Blame is Gmod because he has been here alot longer then me so get your facts right.

1v1 right now no dodge or it shows how much of a noob you really are.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YEA; FUCK U NIGGA

or whatever.
    btw <ironie was no>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast