http://www.cryticalerror.net "NOT ADVERTISING"

This is a discussion on http://www.cryticalerror.net "NOT ADVERTISING" within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; its not the same like last time, last time there was a difference, cause the server said he had to ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    stephanie is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not the same like last time, last time there was a difference, cause the server said he had to contact the billing section... and most crazy is, mb im wrong, but Crytical Error -- Enter, isnt it the same server -.-

Like everyone of our team thought before.. He just can't finish it.. He deleted my acc from CE cause he was burning is feets..

Christian is a scammer.. we all know it

Hf with ur scams Chris.. gl with the money u get of all brainlesspeople

www. advercash . net /signup.php?ref=masterc

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    its not the same like last time, last time there was a difference, cause the server said he had to contact the billing section... and most crazy is, mb im wrong, but Crytical Error -- Enter, isnt it the same server -.-

Like everyone of our team thought before.. He just can't finish it.. He deleted my acc from CE cause he was burning is feets..

Christian is a scammer.. we all know it

Hf with ur scams Chris.. gl with the money u get of all brainlesspeople
    lol?
    If you have any questions about posting or selling your hack here. Read this link.

ZeD
    ZeD is offline RoR 0x266E

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    Being the Admin i'll finalize this haha: Same shit as it was the last two times. Hosting issue! Usually such as 'we're not waiting for your e-check to pass so we shut you down until it passes' or 'please update your IPB license' Rofl. So we'll be back up in a day or two like usual even if i have to switch to a new host.

And they'll be an interesting new wc3 release when the site is back up, not to give too many hints

PS - > Kamikaze: 1) ProMap is complete 2) You're an idiot if you can't read what you just posted "CONTACT BILLING"

ProMap:

Guarantees: replace CD-Key if banned

Ways to obtain it: 25$. If you can prove your in college, free. If you're a friend, free. If you've been loyal/active for months, free.

Program Features: ProMap loads you into a chat room with all other promap users AND a technical support officer to help you through ANY problems you may have on the spot (this is where u login with a ce acc and it hashes to make sure ur u including scanning ur ip) then the hack downlaods into wc3 from the channel connection. the features will be imap*2 basically. only this time 100x safer.
    Yeah I wanna go on CE again =) baaaaaaaaaaah bad that it shutted down my inet was dead before so I guessed just I cannot see the side

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSixFive View Post
    Ahhh. Im dieing with out CE. Its been a few days now and im seriously impatient cuz i want to get back on that site xD
    LoL CE yankee ^^ =))))) I need CE back, ToO

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie
    He already said he finished it...
    Last edited by ZeD; 08-12-2007 at 04:21 PM.

Toymaker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol Stephanie why do you randomly troll/flame again so far all your words have been owned? And I just changed my nameservers last night to the new host And you're a retard, .com and .net ARE differnet hosts, why does that matter hahhaha? MY .com host just doesn't do forums so i use a forum host for the .net newby. Grow up. My 1.3 yrs of trustable service isn't going to end soon. CE will be back up any hour (Just re-uploading onto new host and it's big big file) with promap released. Simple concept. Stop trolling/flaming like you know what you're talking about or like you mean something.

In 1.3 yrs you can't find one person who can prove i scammed anyone ever, not my style, i just love to help people. You're the only one who scams/trojans (Even off your unsafe site). So stop it hipocrit, please.

Stephanie, you were banned for being a bit "LOL!" You know, white trash etc. But i deleted your account so you were unbanned actually technically I did it for some one as a favor. So ironic story but haha you're wrong again keke!

And this money thing can end too really, i'm in debt hundreds of dollars haha. It's not like i'm actually making a big benefit. Most of my promotions are given free and earned. I hack to learn, and sell to keep CE going.

Infernal is offline Forum God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytical View Post
    Lol Stephanie why do you randomly troll/flame again so far all your words have been owned? And I just changed my nameservers last night to the new host And you're a retard, .com and .net ARE differnet hosts, why does that matter hahhaha? MY .com host just doesn't do forums so i use a forum host for the .net newby. Grow up. My 1.3 yrs of trustable service isn't going to end soon. CE will be back up any hour (Just re-uploading onto new host and it's big big file) with promap released. Simple concept. Stop trolling/flaming like you know what you're talking about or like you mean something.

In 1.3 yrs you can't find one person who can prove i scammed anyone ever, not my style, i just love to help people. You're the only one who scams/trojans (Even off your unsafe site). So stop it hipocrit, please.

Stephanie, you were banned for being a bit "LOL!" You know, white trash etc. But i deleted your account so you were unbanned actually technically I did it for some one as a favor. So ironic story but haha you're wrong again keke!

ye stephanie just piss off and stop saying Crytical is a scammer or sth else
    nearly everyone here knows that Crytical is trustworthly and that he wont scam (i never saw that he scammed one) :o

Why noone use Blizzard with Arshmage? because Blizzard sucks!

NoNsToP13 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God i hate when ppl rip on crytical....they only do it cause he always comes through and pleases his members, theres a reason why everyone keeps saying "Oh man i wanna go back on CE so bad!!"..with or without a delay..its not easy doing this shit so lay off.. chris will come through like he always does.

Toymaker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cryticalerror.net back uP! BUT UNDERSTAND: 1) It's still uploading LOL 2) We are re-designing it. Adding new graphics, a portal, an arcade, a jukebox, and gold system, and fighting system! So it's buggy for a bit but back up. And ProMap will be discussed on there now But this thread is pretty well over then keke.

JadedRain is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah thanks crytical good to have you back please close this thread mods

Dexxter is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernal View Post
    ye stephanie just piss off and stop saying Crytical is a scammer or sth else
    nearly everyone here knows that Crytical is trustworthly and that he wont scam (i never saw that he scammed one) :o
    S TO THE T TO THE F TO THE U

kid.

JadedRain is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah yes nobody cares what rude ass steph ever says -.-

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast