[Help] Lose on one pc?

This is a discussion on [Help] Lose on one pc? within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Originally Posted by theripper there is something weird with abuse - true. 2v2 at after +100 wins on good acc ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dima is offline La La Land

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theripper View Post
    there is something weird with abuse - true. 2v2 at after +100 wins on good acc is hard to play even with good abuse accs, but 3v3 with 2 abuse accs is still the same - only vs noobs.
    and how you made abuse accs ???

Smoogel is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dima View Post
    nah you're just too dumb to get what I've said , lulz
    This guy thinks everyone is to "dumb" to get what he said.

Hes just a retard who thinks he knows everything and who go about trolling crap haha.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smoogel For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoogel View Post
    This guy thinks everyone is to "dumb" to get what he said.

Hes just a retard who thinks he knows everything and who go about trolling crap haha.
    really? and you're a smart person here who loves play @ pirate servers cuz probably haven't enough money for playing through official realm oh and you also know much about hacks, like you've said that coders should create/test their own hacks @ pirate servers , cuz they take care of keys which can be banned Seems like you know really much and also so smart guy. Nice to meet you
    Last edited by Dima; 06-30-2011 at 10:21 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really? and you're a smart person here who loves play @ pirate servers cuz probably haven't enough money for playing through official realm oh and you also know much about hacks, like you've said that coders should create/test their own hacks @ pirate servers , cuz they take care of keys which can be banned Seems like you know really much and also so smart guy. Nice to meet you
    Actually, I do play on retail realms like I said lol. I have 7 accounts on there because I farm gold using bots and sell them. So yeah, I can afford it.

This is a completely different thread. I looked at all your posts and in 90% of them you are an complete retard. I'm just saying what a lot of people think.

Also, please learn to type... I'm not perfect but at least I don't type like English is my third language.

And yes, I do know a lot about hacks because I code a lot of applications so I know the basics of how hacks work and are created.

I don't want to brag about it but yeah I think I'm smarter than you to (judging by your posts) and I'm sure most of this forum is to. How on earth you got to Elder rank is beyond me.

Do this forum a favour and leave or at least don't be a ass in every post you make.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smoogel For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow you are so pro I bet that's the way you get money via online games

Oh really you looked into my posts , I'm so happy sadly I didn't do it for yours

oh damn it, you are from england , you know english very well, how is it possible?But I highly doubt that if you were born in Russia, then you would be able to find this forum and also comment something here especially in "proper" english. so gtfo mr.properenglishman.

Really and what's is your best hack , you hacked tetris?

"judging by ur posts" this sounds really "smart". And yeah most of the forum is smarter, for sure and that's why most of forum users comes here to ask about hacks cuz they don't know how to get it to work

Do me a favour please stop follow me I don't need fans, especially like you, cuz you are just annoyin dickhead who think that he's smartass. And don't take this forum as your own place, if someone has a different opinion does not mean that he is dumber than you.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow you are so pro I bet that's the way you get money via online games

Oh really you looked into my posts , I'm so happy sadly I didn't do it for yours

oh damn it, you are from england , you know english very well, how is it possible?But I highly doubt that if you were born in Russia, then you would be able to find this forum and also comment something here especially in "proper" english. so gtfo mr.properenglishman.

Really and what's is your best hack , you hacked tetris?

"judging by ur posts" this sounds really "smart". And yeah most of the forum is smarter, for sure and that's why most of forums users comes here to ask about hacks cuz they don't know how to get it to work

Do me a favour please stop follow me I don't need fans, especially like you, cuz you are just annoyin dickhead who think that he's smartass. And don't take this forum as your own place, if someone has a different opinion does not mean that he is dumber than you.
    Actually I do get my money online. If you do it well its a nice stable income, along with school life. I don't care if you are from another country but you are posting English and typing like a 10 year old is not good. I have to read your post several times to understand what you mean.

I never said I make hacks lol. This is my point, you don't read what others type and you go be a ass.

You think you know about hacks when you don't. I can't create my own aimbot for a game but I know how they work. Do you? If not, don't post crap suggesting that you do.

I'm not following you by the way. I looked once to see how much of a nubba you where, and I came to the conclusion that you are a big nubba.

I accept your opinions but you think you know everything when whatever you type is completely wrong. Getting something wrong and thinking you know everything is not an opinion.

I don't see this forum as my place. Infact, I barely post now. I only wanted to post now because you annoy me. If you where not such an idiot in most of your posts I wouldn't post. But your such an idiot who thinks he knows all.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smoogel For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah indeed like I said you're just another kid who gets money through the Internet games and thinks it cool. I was right
    And I also don't give a fuck bout my english. It isn't the worst one here and I do know it much better than 90% of russia. So what about you, can you posting and typing in Russian like I do in English ? Keep read my posts and maybe you'll get something from there and it helps you in the future /for the future

hacks / applications/ tools who cares, you say it as if you did something powerful but no you didn't

I know how to use hacks, that's enough for me. If you know how it works doesn't mean that you know how to make it otherwise you would do it

actually you do it in last few hours or so on

I just think that you wrote bullshit that's why I disagree.

you mad ? This is cold world and no one will accept your opinion, this is how it happens to you especially irl. But I highly doubt that you know something about it cuz you are another kid who getting money through online playing. How it's going ? Have you ever pass face-control at a nightclub? Do you wearing a tshirt that says "Imma professional WOW player?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite frankly, I'm not mad.

I get more money online than someone would working at your local store at full time and since I'm doing school to - its great. Also, I have no desire to write in Russian, so I will not bother to.

You said you know all about hacks somewhere in the past few days. Now you saying you only know how to work them? Sigh, make up your mind.

May I ask, where do you get your money? What job? Clearly it can't be something which requires brain power (since your lacking it)

Besides, who cares if I wear a t shirt which says "I am a professional WoW player" ? If people view me as a nerd, so be it. Nerds are the ones who turn out to be successful in later life earning thousands. Not retards who work in there local store stacking shelf's.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoogel For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why you mad once again ?

"local store" what is that ? it's a job for professional wow gamers in the future ? Normal people won't even look on it as a job. And yeah you won't write in Russian Cuz you probably know the only one language

no, I said that you know nothing bout hacks and LoL'ed about that you've wrote

I've never worked in my life. I have other things to do.

I care, cuz no one will ever speak with you if you would wearing like that. But seems that you like it when you looks like a nerd, probably because that you spend all your time at school/game therefore you don't go out into high society

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why you mad once again ?

"local store" what is that ? it's a job for professional wow gamers in the future ? Normal people won't even look on it as a job. And yeah you won't write in Russian Cuz you probably know the only one language

no, I said that you know nothing bout hacks and LoL'ed about that you've wrote

I've never worked in my life. I have other things to do.

I care, cuz no one will ever speak with you if you would wearing like that. But seems that you like it when you looks like a nerd, probably because that you spend all your time at school/game therefore you don't go out into high society
    I loled at the never worked. You have other things to do? How old are you? 30? Living in your mums basement?

Besides, I talk to a lot of people. Not that its any of your business. Who do you talk to? Your parents don't count by the way.

Yeah, your right. I only know the one language and since English is the world language I don't need to learn another language because its not that important to me.

Also, local store is a job. A job is something where you work for money. A "local store" is considered a job because you work there for money, nubcake.

In all seriousness though, get a job and get some money. Understandable if you are under 16 or so but I'm guessing your a mentally challenged 30 year old who leaches his money from his mum.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoogel For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast