Umm ya...

This is a discussion on Umm ya... within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hey what are some good hacks that will bennifit my game play to make things easier?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Opportunity is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm ya...

Hey what are some good hacks that will bennifit my game play to make things easier?

ColdSoul is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm ya...

Any kind of maphack, but make sure it is undetected if you want to use it in ladder games.
    For custom games i suggest you to use ShadowFrench's maphack. It's the best for cg.
    http://www.securegamers.com/shadowfrench/maphack.php

Also check this thread out:
    http://www.d3scene.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=15
    Account Name: Fireblade-<br />Realm: Northrend<br />DotA-Addict.<br /><br />Former CheatingBattle.net Member: TheSoulkeeper

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm ya...

i know this is gonna sound retarded but what are the odds of findng a good map hack that wont be detetcted and for sure i can use and if not free which is preferable low priced and best deal?

BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm ya...

I dno if you can buy Exzaps,

else iMap (Only iMap 15$, 20$ for iMap + Access to private board)

or zMap (50$) Which is far the best and most featured maphack there ever have been out
    Former Global Moderator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm ya...

I really recommend you to buy zMap. Sure, it is a very expensive hack but it is certainly the best regarding anti detection and maphack features. Msg BendiK to get in contact with ZoiD.
    Account Name: Fireblade-<br />Realm: Northrend<br />DotA-Addict.<br /><br />Former CheatingBattle.net Member: TheSoulkeeper

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm ya...

alright thanks but in all honesty they dont get deteceted and wont ban my IP or my Key? also whatss private accsecs? how do i get involved in that?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm ya...

Originally posted by Opportunity
    alright thanks but in all honesty they dont get deteceted and wont ban my IP or my Key? also whatss private accsecs? how do i get involved in that?
    You can consider zMap as the the safest maphack ever made. ZoiD is a very trusty person. Nevertheless, no one can guarantee you 100% safety. Keep that in mind.

You can get access to the private boards if you contribute to the community and by making quality posts, that means that you should put an effort into your posts and not just write down 4 words. i.e.: giev m3 1337 h4x0rz!

But one can already see that you are someone who can be expected to make quality posts. making a guide to open the router ports is a good beginning. keep up the good work.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm ya...

Thanks so all that is payable thru paypal? also is that map hack a CD a DL or?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm ya...

Originally posted by Opportunity
    Thanks so all that is payable thru paypal? also is that map hack a CD a DL or?
    Yep it's only payable through Paypal actually. Once you've sent the money to ZoiD, he will
    make a zMap maphack that is uniquely bound to your cdkey and you can dl it through msn or he will send you a PM here on the forum.

You will do nothing wrong if you buy it. It's worth the money. I've used it already when CheatingBattle.net was active and since then it has improved a lot from what i've heard. I'm still thinking whether to rebuy zMap again or not, since i don't play ladder very often and currently i am short of money.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm ya...

is it possible to talk to ZoiD so i can ask soome ?'s and ya i think thats the plan to get it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast