Unable to connect to battle net in WC3 ROC and TFT

This is a discussion on Unable to connect to battle net in WC3 ROC and TFT within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hello , i have a major problem in WC3 and i was wondering maybe you can help me with this ...

wikie is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unable to connect to battle net in WC3 ROC and TFT

Hello , i have a major problem in WC3 and i was wondering maybe you can help me with this cause i really really wants to fix this the problem is :

the problem is that everytime i connect to the battle net in WC3 and TFT i got massage '' unable to connect ....... '' and i have been playing wc3 for long time and i usualy dont have this problem ( im using legit CD key that i bought from blizzard ) , well i tried everything to fix this problem but seems its not working ( i tried to port forward , i reinstalled the game over 10 times and i tried the digital download from my battle.net account in the site and also i got the same problem , i tried different legit cd keys that i have but also i got the same problem everytime and also i tried it to install the game in other PC same problem ... and also i tried all the gateways and i still got the same massage

the massage i usualy recive is : '' UNABLE TO CONNECT TO BATTLE.NET. you may be trying to connect to invalid battle.net server . if you are using a modem , you may need to manually connect to the internet before connecting to the battle.net

NOTE : before i got this problem i did some multipate try in cd key change and then i reinstalled the game and then i got the problem .

so please i was wondering if you can really help me with this problem , pleeassee

IF u need more info just tell me . ( i could posted a link that u can see wat massage i got but i cant cause i need to post 10 posts before .... )

dapeng_zi is offline Master Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes it just means the servers are down, or you're banned either temporarily or permanently (usually temporarily, especially for trying to connect too many times in a short time), or your internet connection isn't working correctly.
    Made by eZ]aCx

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're IP banned. Just switch your router off and on, and then try to connect.
    If that doesn't work just wait about 2 weeks and you should be able to connect again.

R.I.P. NYAN!

Dima is offline La La Land

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you received ban for 2 weeks cuz u probably entered multiple incorrect keys, you can use proxy.

wikie is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aha ok then but i was wondering when i reinstalled it in other pc i still got the same problem and it shouldnt like give me a massage that says im IP banned ?

Dima is offline La La Land

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ur other pc has the same internet?

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wikie View Post
    aha ok then but i was wondering when i reinstalled it in other pc i still got the same problem and it shouldnt like give me a massage that says im IP banned ?
    No it doesn't give you a message that you're IP banned, it just says that you're unable to connect. And there are alot of reasons to get IP banned (flooding chat channels, to much times attempting to connect to BNet with banned cdkeys, to much times trying to connect into a full game...)
    And yes it should still be the same problem because you're using the same router. Just find the button on it and switch it off/on, that should solve your problem.

R.I.P. NYAN!

wikie is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe , it worked i resturted my router and it worked ty so much