Warcraft won't Open.

This is a discussion on Warcraft won't Open. within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Originally Posted by Kalbintion niko, not true; can happen for other reasons aswell, and if u manually remove the files ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    niko123456 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalbintion View Post
    niko, not true; can happen for other reasons aswell, and if u manually remove the files ur leaving stuff behind in the registry, dlls are being left behind, and much more...however if u put ur disc in it should say if it was still a legit install or not cus it would show "play warcraft" isntead of "install warcraft"

however, i got the exe files along with a few dlls from my warcraft III folder, u can attempt to dl and replace to see if the errors go away.
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    Yep u are right... I just thought that he did not see that "install warcraft" thing because of some "no cd crak"...btw... is there another way to remove those "stuff leaved behind"... does registry cleaners reconicise them?

Bobbert is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, when i popped in the WC CD, it wasn't recognized as installed, so i just installed over top. Works fine now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12