kLoader

This is a discussion on kLoader within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; I can open 8wc3 with kLoader but i can just conect 1 on bnet and can't conect 7 other. why? ...

AnOreXiQue2baSe is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kLoader

I can open 8wc3 with kLoader but i can just conect 1 on bnet and can't conect 7 other. why?
    Some one can explain me how to do for this
    Thanks

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can connect only with one warcraft because you are always connecting with the same CD-Key code. You can only connect once per CDKey to battle.net. If you want to connect 8 times to battle.net you need to have 8 different WC3 folders which are installed with different working CDkeys. A RoC CDKey costs about 15 Euro in a store, however you can get them cheaper on internet (about 5 Euro per key).

And just btw. that 4s abuse in RoC isn't worth the money and time you spend on it. Just have fun playing the game. Stats are just bullshit

R.I.P. NYAN!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to McPeon For This Useful Post:

Edward_ is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McPeon View Post
    You can connect only with one warcraft because you are always connecting with the same CD-Key code. You can only connect once per CDKey to battle.net. If you want to connect 8 times to battle.net you need to have 8 different WC3 folders which are installed with different working CDkeys. A RoC CDKey costs about 15 Euro in a store, however you can get them cheaper on internet (about 5 Euro per key).

And just btw. that 4s abuse in RoC isn't worth the money and time you spend on it. Just have fun playing the game. Stats are just bullshit
    How to do this? Its not Possible to Install 2 times Wc3 on same PC. Tracky can't watch CD-Key Changer Video Tutorial. Could you answer(I already post you PM. Still waiting for your answer) how to use and change cd-keys and load BNet more than 1 time. Thanks!

Dima is offline La La Land

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward_ View Post
    How to do this? Its not Possible to Install 2 times Wc3 on same PC. !
    simply copy/paste ur wc3 folder

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I didn't get any PM by you edward. However the way how to have more wc3 folders with different CDKeys installed is to copy paste your folder and use a CDKey changer. However if you downloaded the wc3 installer from battle.net, you're not able to use it. So then you can rename your wc3 folder (expample Warcraft III -> Warcraft III1). Then you insert the CD or start the installer from BNet and install wc3 again.

R.I.P. NYAN!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McPeon For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah i didin't watch topic, but as far i understood i need to copy my warcraft 3 folder to another disk then unistall it then install with Blizzard Downloader with different keys!(Finaly Works)

p.s Now i need help with Qazzy Bot how the bot load double or many instancess. I mean how the bot start double instances when they are successfuly loaded to Battle.net when i press F8 only one instance starting. McPeon thanks man. I hope to help me with this problem too
    Last edited by Edward_; 12-05-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Itsolar is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im having absolute 0 problems with this

personally make a new folder for each wc3 with (different cd keys). if u dont know how to do this then wheres your common sense.

step 1: copy current wc3 folder (program files)
    step 2: paste it somewhere so u can find and rename it
    step 3: use cdkey changer (run as admin)
    step 4: repeat step 1
    step 5: type in path for kloader
    step 6: run kloader as admin

BOOM how hard was that???

if u still cant get it, then learn to use a computer

i make it and in all folders i change cdkeys i have 8ROC 8 TFT keys they all work but problem is here because when i connect 3 Folders are rdy connected in Bnet when i try to connect 4wc3(4Folder) (5folder) when press "B" Button to connect its tell me unable to connection in Battle.net with RED MESSAGE: But then if i Leave 1 Wc3 whois in Bnet then can join other wc3 FOlder (5) (6) (7) (8) some1 can change a folder 3 when she is Out of Bnet . how to repear it ... and if i have IP ban when finish it ?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward_ View Post
    ah i didin't watch topic, but as far i understood i need to copy my warcraft 3 folder to another disk then unistall it then install with Blizzard Downloader with different keys!(Finaly Works)

p.s Now i need help with Qazzy Bot how the bot load double or many instancess. I mean how the bot start double instances when they are successfuly loaded to Battle.net when i press F8 only one instance starting. McPeon thanks man. I hope to help me with this problem too
    You dont need to uninstall. After you renamed the original folder, or placed it somewhere else you can install wc3 again. Also Qazzy's bot doesn't load more instances. For that you need to use kLoader. Search the forum for it. Then you can use the bot.

R.I.P. NYAN!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McPeon View Post
    You dont need to uninstall. After you renamed the original folder, or placed it somewhere else you can install wc3 again. Also Qazzy's bot doesn't load more instances. For that you need to use kLoader. Search the forum for it. Then you can use the bot.
    i used kloader and Qazzy bot but had problem with delay. First instance start normaly but the second didn't start right when i press F8 it start sometimes but bug with delay. I though that when i had more instances of wc3 Qazzy bot will work fine but its not that simple. The problem is why when 2 instancess are loaded in BNet when press f8 didnt both start to search and sometimes when im rushed or dc bot stop progress(sorry for the bad EN)
    Last edited by Edward_; 12-05-2011 at 08:57 PM.