guide #1 human vs orc

This is a discussion on guide #1 human vs orc within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; this will be a basic guide to solo for some reason a majority of wc3 players dont know standered builds ...

JadedRain is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guide #1 human vs orc

this will be a basic guide to solo for some reason a majority of wc3 players dont know standered builds im not going to use any magic spelling or super screenshots but if you care to improve your "iffy" game this is worth a read. guide 1 will be human only ill release other races if i get good/decent...ish? feedback. also im just posting VS orc for now so i once again know if im wasting time or people are getting actual help off me
    HUMAN
    human is a dirty race with a 1500 icon that should be a tower on top of this race being great for creeping you can expo easy and attack move an orc with nothing but casters"Fun!" the "west" players like using an mk but for this guide lets just use our sexy little am shall we?
    BASIC BUILDS: well im going to set these builds vs "races" so you know what works best against what however you will need to change it to your liking hence "why sorc vs chim" sorta thing this is the basic what you'd be doing
    HUMAN VS ORC
    now the only issue of this matchup is orc's bm is bound to be a pain in the arse however like all great annoying heroes he's perfectly killable. you usually start this out with your AM and some foots depending on the map(and if you dont get harassed) creeping an orange with milta is good. now if you dont have the micro to do this i advise trying a green first then slowly building up towards a "moderately" fast expo.dont forget to get your arcane tower to keep that dirty bm away from your workers! usually you try to expo asap sometimes you cant however if you successfully manage a fast expo play the "tower whore" card. this is EXTREMELY ANNOYING and drives players nuts i freaking love it. get extra wood workers and tech tier 2 when you can build your expo/3 towers and continue your creeping. at some point when you have the wood/gold you should start towering your main base as well preferably quickly. this prevents the orc from hallings/harassing you good and forces him to demo. now theres a few ways to go from here the basic way would be to grab an mk second and begin your casters, demos WILL own your casters but hey we have an expo right? HOWEVER if you can get away with it the underused griff of doom are great in this occasion if you can "pressure" the enemy into getting enough demos there bats wont be able to beat your income of gold in order to kill your lovely air. another way to go is get a beastmaster second this is a bit "iffy" and might kill you unless you expoed like i said and you buy those nice little ivory towers and see if you can manage to overpower the orc "whitch is a pain" and tower him easy the beastmaster/am summons are usually a BIG help and will force him to walker"whitch ends in those griffs i mentioned kicking some real butt ^^" commonly done is when your am hits level 5 get a tome of retraining for level 5 blizz "assuming he does not hex you" this will completely destroy the orc due to it being super sexy. a list of units that should be in a game vs orc are footmen sorc priest breaker griffs some may or may not be used due to whatever your countering. the basic point is a human with an expo or without one "ew" humans casters can just completely desimate an orc player of coarse if your having air issues get some rifles "tanks/copter/hawks not required" they'll drop fast and the orc will be screwed i'm sorry everythings so spread out and poorly written but this is my first time doing this so "its my first day" would be a good excuse if you can point out anything that should need added comment and ill think about it postive/negative feedback is completely welcome and will be prefered and when i said "poorly written" its because sadly im not even finished and i added this in the middle T_T? ok well if your expos up and your feeling happy always remember just because you have more gold doesint mean you win. take into consideration if he catches you miltia creeping your expo you might be completely screwed so dont do it unless your sure you can get away with it. i shouldent have to tell you how to kill his base so ill leave that up to your skills. this covers a basic human "unit baseish" build vs orc and a second/3rdish "iffy" strat that can work

xiN
    xiN is offline Guess who's back ?
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too long i havent the power to read all... but it may be a great guide

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    long lol compared to well written guides this is nothing plus if people actually cared to read it this isin't even a tenth of what ive yet to write

PINGUIN-MENSCH is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sry, but for me itīs a bad guide

first, in an tutorial, don't write from your own view
    "all great annoying heroes" n/c

scale the text...

an other point, the bo of humans, u can write pages for it, and you... thatīs important for a guide about an how to

milita creep... you know that it depends on the map...

and... write more about the game(start, middle, late game)

and u wrote something about a fast exe, write more about it, man lol. it decides how the game will end. so write in a short overview on which maps u can take a fast exe, when you should use a fast exe and more about the macro while taking the exe

it looks for me, like u haven't any motivation to write that tuto

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well the point is i've never read a guide to see thanks for the feedback ill read sumone elses and then see how its properly done like i said it WAS my first time it was just throwing common sense out there -.-

ZeD
    ZeD is offline RoR 0x266E

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use more Enters, please. But, good work, .

xiN
    xiN is offline Guess who's back ?
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it RoC or TFT ?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)