Possible to get a stolen cd key banned?

This is a discussion on Possible to get a stolen cd key banned? within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; In my previous thread i wanted to get back my cd key... i've given up hope on that. I would ...

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    IcyMind is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    9

    Possible to get a stolen cd key banned?

    In my previous thread i wanted to get back my cd key... i've given up hope on that. I would much rather have the cd key banned to prevent that idiot to profit from my TFT cd key.

    So, simple question: Is it possible to call blizzard support or something and make them BAN the cd key? I have the game cover, manual and everything...

    -IcyMind


  2. #2
    4GoTeN_Ho3 is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    1,251
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    376
    lol why not just use a detected hack or use any old drop hack and it will get banned in a matter of hours.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 4GoTeN_Ho3 For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    mupoz's Avatar
    mupoz is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    175
    Yes it is possible, but the longer it has been since you purchased the key, the lower chance you have. Their policy states that if your key is in use by someone they will ban it and send you a new one up to 30 days after your purchase as long as you send in the box, etc. However, I have known people who have done this after the 30 days but the chance is much smaller.

    As an alternative, you could ban the cd key on europe or west and that usually will ban it on east, but not asia.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mupoz For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    IcyMind is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by 4GoTeN_Ho3 View Post
    lol why not just use a detected hack or use any old drop hack and it will get banned in a matter of hours.
    Because the cd key is stolen and is being used 24/7 by a gay hosting bot.



    Anyway, purchased over 5 years ago. I can buy a new one... I just want it banned. It annoys me that some idiot profits from my cd key.

    I'm on europe btw, and the cd key is also being used by a bot on europe...

    Quote Originally Posted by mupoz View Post
    Yes it is possible, but the longer it has been since you purchased the key, the lower chance you have. Their policy states that if your key is in use by someone they will ban it and send you a new one up to 30 days after your purchase as long as you send in the box, etc. However, I have known people who have done this after the 30 days but the chance is much smaller.

    As an alternative, you could ban the cd key on europe or west and that usually will ban it on east, but not asia.
    Can i get it banned on europe from another server by using old detected hax?
    Last edited by IcyMind; 08-03-2012 at 11:55 PM.

  7. #5
    mupoz's Avatar
    mupoz is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    175
    East+West+Europe=almost always linked bans so if you ban the key on east or west most likely it will be banned on euro depending on what hack you used

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to mupoz For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Sean1352 is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Don't be a stalker...
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    142
    -cough- Just use cheat engine and attach to the game and change variable. should be detected.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean1352 For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    IcyMind is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by mupoz View Post
    East+West+Europe=almost always linked bans so if you ban the key on east or west most likely it will be banned on euro depending on what hack you used
    Drophack(old)?

  12. #8
    ELiteChiLd- is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,122
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    624
    solved. Also the third thread you made reguarding this issue.
    Last edited by ELiteChiLd-; 08-04-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Need help, got stolen a key, RoC Key.
    By Valefor2 in forum Warcraft 3 forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 10:59 AM
  2. Cd key stolen help
    By fogest in forum Warcraft 3 forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 09:36 PM
  3. Warcraft 3 account stolen
    By Total.NooB in forum Warcraft 3 forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 10:04 PM
  4. Clearing Stolen Flag
    By Diesel in forum Other Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 10:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •