Looking for spare RoC and TFT CD keys for bot

This is a discussion on Looking for spare RoC and TFT CD keys for bot within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Originally Posted by Dogma You don't have to repeat everything he said, chill. Did you have a job when you ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    You don't have to repeat everything he said, chill.
    Did you have a job when you were 14? You'd probably lie and say yes but the fact is people are looking to hire young adults to work, not young children. Maybe you had a connection or something but its not always the same situation for others.

Dogma is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Spray View Post
    Did you have a job when you were 14? You'd probably lie and say yes but the fact is people are looking to hire young adults to work, not young children. Maybe you had a connection or something but its not always the same situation for others.
    Are you shittin me? Nobody said that he has to work as a construction worker or something else, dafuq is going on nowadays. If you need money then u'll find away how to get some.
    Cut the grass of your neighbours or deliver fucking prospects >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dogma For This Useful Post:

TheBraken is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LISTEN!

I have money, i just don't trust anyone with my credit card info. Also, although i have a very limited amount, i can just sell stuff to other students (not drugs or anything of the sort). Now all of you just stop complaining. End the conversation already. Don't change the main reason why this thread is here. Also, to those who were defending me, thank you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBraken For This Useful Post:

ScareCroW is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Spray View Post
    I had my first job at 12 years without connection. No one helped me to get jobs. I was determinated! thats all! and i was making alot money for a children!
    i LOVE THE CHOLOCATES!

ELiteChiLd- is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBraken View Post
    LISTEN!

I have money, i just don't trust anyone with my credit card info. Also, although i have a very limited amount, i can just sell stuff to other students (not drugs or anything of the sort). Now all of you just stop complaining. End the conversation already. Don't change the main reason why this thread is here. Also, to those who were defending me, thank you.
    Highly Doubt you would get scammed here. No one needs your credit card info. Simeply make a paypal account and put money on it from your credit card to send to the seller. Really easy & if you wanted the keys so badly you would do it or just got buy a copy from a store if your still interested in my purchase send me PM thanks.

Regards, ELiteChiLd-

ScareCroW is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Deleted*
    Last edited by ScareCroW; 09-10-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ELiteChiLd- View Post
    Highly Doubt you would get scammed here. No one needs your credit card info. Simeply make a paypal account and put money on it from your credit card to send to the seller. Really easy & if you wanted the keys so badly you would do it or just got buy a copy from a store if your still interested in my purchase send me PM thanks.

Regards, ELiteChiLd-
    I was scammed here when I first joined by a moderator. You can't say to someone that they most likely won't get scammed. I know this place is awesome, but there are always party poopers.
    @kent

ELiteChiLd- is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I was scammed here when I first joined by a moderator. You can't say to someone that they most likely won't get scammed. I know this place is awesome, but there are always party poopers.
    Yeah thats true, but I wouldnt do such a thing my sales 100% legit by far n my vouches count for themselfs , so if anyone is interested send me a PM :d

Regards, ELiteChiLd-

TheBraken is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    It's reasons like this that I don't want to use credit card. The chances of it happening to me are the same chances for anyone else.
    I just don't want to use credit card things because someone could hold the number for the future if its not changed, and if i have a lot of money in the account, it could all get drained. I am just trying to be safe. My brother got hacked and he had to change many things. I will not take any risks whatsoever. Also, for anyone who actually is a douche and does things like this, and is possibly reading this, do something else instead of being an insane douche. Earn it, don't steal. Find some honest thing to do.

Something glitched with the post sooo.
    Last edited by TheBraken; 09-10-2012 at 09:15 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBraken For This Useful Post:

Dogma is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBraken View Post
    LISTEN!

First of all this thread should be closed from start on, because tons of ppl here begging for keys which annoys hard.
    Check the right section atleast before u open those threads.
    And nobody is forcing you to make your bank details public, just get a paypal account?
    I hear only excuses, "i have a lot of money in the account" then go and buy some keys in a store. omg 5$ per key.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dogma For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast