Dont tell me that there isnt 1

This is a discussion on Dont tell me that there isnt 1 within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Theres 2 working tiehacks out atm...and i got both...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Dont tell me that there isnt 1

Theres 2 working tiehacks out atm...and i got both

Former Global Moderator

Bendik2 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Make a winhack, you need an exploit, let's imagine that in 1.19 blizz added ONE three for Reign of Chaos at the map Plunder isle, am i right?, well, let's imagine that the three was buggy!!!, so you sendt a worker to the three and you attacked it, until it felt down, and Boom, the game crashed, and you got the win, then you used a memory searcher, (artmoney etc), and found some codes, and made it into a hack. gg .. noobie explanation but w.e =)

ElunesGrace is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexxter
    you would have to stop the bnet server from sending packets to your opponents computer
    thats not exact that what drophacks do/did.
    they change this packets so the server get an error and kick both players.
    while the server thinks he has made this error he give both players a tie.
    Winhack are a little bit more complicated and im not really sure if im right.
    some winhacks used exactly the method u said. they send th eplayer false packages and crashed him.
    yea, only him. so u get a win. and, you don have to go through ur enemys secure system or whatever.
    Yes but that is what I am trying to point out. To drophack a player in Frozen Throne you must go through the Bnet server. I do not know if this was true before, but recently a friend of mine tried making one, and he told me that it was logistically impossible, at least for him, to try to get a direct connection to opponent computers without first going through bnet. Perhaps what you said was once possible, but the way Bnet now hosts RT and solo games, this is no longer possible without first connecting to the bnet server.

@everyone else: When you are saying its "just hacking a game," you must realize that its not the game you are hacking but you are breaking into server. Under North American Federal Law, breaking into a server online is equivilant of breaking and entering their actual building and stealing/modifying things. Most people don't realize this before attempting to hack. And i meant upto a few years in prison, you can get off with just a few thousand dollar fine.

kyle20052 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is some like in diablo II.But, There are detectable.!

Kyle

Cya

noki is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dune56 View Post
    OK, i kno what i am talking about, There is a drop hack goin on in the East ladder on W.C. I was 3's and 1 minute into the game all 3 of us drop exactly the same time. happened 2 times 1 day.:p JUst letting all yall kno
    Yeah it happend to me too like 8 times in northrend and i think that there is a drop hack out there.But its not public not many people have it.
    bitches like cheese

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12