Solution to (some)problems with the east server(azeroth) in warcraft 3

This is a discussion on Solution to (some)problems with the east server(azeroth) in warcraft 3 within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Okay, so many of you probably noticed that the east server has been screwing up lately. If you have moderation ...

Plutonium239 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solution to (some)problems with the east server(azeroth) in warcraft 3

Okay, so many of you probably noticed that the east server has been screwing up lately. If you have moderation bots to moderate your channel, such as chieftain or shaman, if you did not get lucky upon login, you were not able to moderate your channel. Good news, I found a way to always make your bot login with the correct info(clan tag, icon). This fix will only apply to moderation bots for channels(unless you find a way to force your warcraft 3 client to connect to a certain IP for the East server). Lets say you use a stealthbot to connect. In the general settings, where it says server, put the IP 206.17.175.120 there instead of useast.battle.net. When you connect, your bot will have clan status back and will be able to moderate your channel(that funky TFT icon will be gone). If anything changes such as this IP not working anyone, I will update this topic until the server is fixed.

settings.png

Also for you people who do not use moderation bots but only play through warcraft 3, I know of a way that MAY work for you at least temporarily. Disable your computer's connection to the internet and then re-enable it, after that try logging into warcraft 3 as soon as you can because this fix appears to only work for a short period of time if it works at all. If that does not work, try cutting power to your router for 30 seconds to 1 min and then after you have internet connection again try connecting to battle.net. Again, I stress that this fix is not guaranteed like the one mentioned for bots.

Please post to let me know if this helped you or not. If you have found other solutions that have been proven to work, please post those here also.
    Last edited by Plutonium239; 12-31-2012 at 06:22 PM.