Banned from Northrend?

This is a discussion on Banned from Northrend? within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hi. The reason I'm writing this here is cuz I have the impression that a lot of guys here know ...

Revan is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned from Northrend?

Hi.

The reason I'm writing this here is cuz I have the impression that a lot of guys here know a lot about Warcraft, banning and the like...

So here's my problem:

I'm unable to connect to Northrend gateway. For 1 week already. I got a diagnosis tool that tells me "you appear to be IP banned". I can connect (and play) in all other gateways.

Thing is, how can that be? My IP does not stay the same, it is different with every new connect to the net. Also, multiple IP using would mean multiple players are banned.

What even surprises me more is the fact that I giot banned even though I didn't do anything. No spam, no bots, no hacks. Wtf?

Anyone else got that problem? Is that a ban? Is it based on the CD key? If not, on what then? Hope you guys can help me....

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Banned from Northrend?

Looks like your Host is banned. The Host is continuisly the same and can not change.

I do not have an example right now. Maybe someone else could explain what the "host" is.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

mophi is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try if u got a router, try restart it in someway, dno really how ur internet is ( at mine i can restart it and than my ip is not the same anymore ) u could always try that, otherwise i dont know. Maybe go in google search a little about chaning ip there should be mass helpfull post there i guess

Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mophi
    Try if u got a router, try restart it in someway, dno really how ur internet is ( at mine i can restart it and than my ip is not the same anymore ) u could always try that, otherwise i dont know. Maybe go in google search a little about chaning ip there should be mass helpfull post there i guess
    Or you could just wait for it all to pass over it only lasters 1-3 months

sorry for the offtopic but man morphi do you live on d3scene or summin you only been registerd like 2 day and 70 posts

mophi is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ye you could also try to wait if my metode did not work. but who know for how long u are banned :/ ?