Help Bypass an IP Ban (advanced)

This is a discussion on Help Bypass an IP Ban (advanced) within the Warcraft 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Hello, Before you come at me with the usual IP changer tips, Let me tell you I can successfully change ...

deminion is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help Bypass an IP Ban (advanced)

Hello, Before you come at me with the usual IP changer tips, Let me tell you I can successfully change my IP. Im trying to use SPN bots and I cannot seem to dodge the ban. I use a IP changer (Easy hide IP) and even a Mac address changer (technictum mac a dress changer which I know both effectively work. It might be a rangeban but I'm not sure, If anyone can give me some insight on this matter it would be greatly appreciated.

AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deminion View Post
    Hello, Before you come at me with the usual IP changer tips, Let me tell you I can successfully change my IP. Im trying to use SPN bots and I cannot seem to dodge the ban. I use a IP changer (Easy hide IP) and even a Mac address changer (technictum mac a dress changer which I know both effectively work. It might be a rangeban but I'm not sure, If anyone can give me some insight on this matter it would be greatly appreciated.
    How is your ip banned? Just from hosting bots? Then you need to change your IP and then log on and use a different account to play on the bots.

SomeSc2Guy is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are multiple ways to get your real ip if a program is running. Also they can use other things to identify your computer, not only the MAC address.