Simplicity Clan Creator v2

This is a discussion on Simplicity Clan Creator v2 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Simplicity Clan Creator v2 I've changed some Settings and made it a bit faster. Bot is already configed and ready ...

joshiw is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've changed some Settings and made it a bit faster.
    Bot is already configed and ready to use!
    Just put keys and new proxy!

Download

Simplicity Clan Creator

Virustotal

More Coming Soon!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joshiw For This Useful Post:

Vector is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that I've been working on the next release of Simplicity Clan Creator. This will put it at 1.0! Like the Maellstrom 4.0 release, this also will have some major changes and UI tweaks to it but will still be familiar to you how it used to be.

The release was originally going to be December 2012 but didn't happen. Well, last night I fixed the biggest issue preventing me from releasing it, creating clans. I know this is a problem that affects the 0.72 version.

This is going to be the last release for VB6. I made up my mind a few days ago that I would be re-releasing Maelstrom and Simplicity in Java! So many more opportunities by doing this. No ETA on when this will happen though.

joshiw: How did you improve stuff? Your configuration is exactly the same as the default settings in Simplicity.

BadshaX is online now Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vector View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that I've been working on the next release of Simplicity Clan Creator. This will put it at 1.0! Like the Maellstrom 4.0 release, this also will have some major changes and UI tweaks to it but will still be familiar to you how it used to be.

The release was originally going to be December 2012 but didn't happen. Well, last night I fixed the biggest issue preventing me from releasing it, creating clans. I know this is a problem that affects the 0.72 version.

This is going to be the last release for VB6. I made up my mind a few days ago that I would be re-releasing Maelstrom and Simplicity in Java! So many more opportunities by doing this. No ETA on when this will happen though.

joshiw: How did you improve stuff? Your configuration is exactly the same as the default settings in Simplicity.
    How is it going=? =)

Quote Originally Posted by joshiw View Post

More Coming Soon!
    Any update?
    - There are no working hours for leaders

Vector is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering I haven't ported it to Java yet, this was a broken promise... not sure it will ever happen, but that's a goal I have. Honestly it depends on whether or not it will be a ROI (return on investment) with Battle.Net.

Hey joshiw, I noticed your configuration doesn't appear to have any positive effect on Simplicity. Did you disassemble Simplicity or something? I didn't release the source code at the time you made this post.

AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering I haven't ported it to Java yet, this was a broken promise... not sure it will ever happen, but that's a goal I have. Honestly it depends on whether or not it will be a ROI (return on investment) with Battle.Net.

Hey joshiw, I noticed your configuration doesn't appear to have any positive effect on Simplicity. Did you disassemble Simplicity or something? I didn't release the source code at the time you made this post.
    Joel will always be a necro.