[1.26a][1.27a][1.27b][1.28a] Free laghack

This is a discussion on [1.26a][1.27a][1.27b][1.28a] Free laghack within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Xadis, your logic is terrible. Who the hell drops someone in a casual custom game? Not to mention you can ...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 113
  1. #91
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    865
    Xadis, your logic is terrible. Who the hell drops someone in a casual custom game? Not to mention you can easily get banned by one of the bots for doing so. More people play custom games but ladder is still played and the simple fact is, it's more rewarding in ladder to drop someone when you're losing. I don't understand why someone would drop players in a custom game. That totally defeats the purpose of it.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:


  3. #92
    Xadis is offline Wannabe Member

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    LA, California
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Xadis, your logic is terrible. Who the hell drops someone in a casual custom game? Not to mention you can easily get banned by one of the bots for doing so. More people play custom games but ladder is still played and the simple fact is, it's more rewarding in ladder to drop someone when you're losing. I don't understand why someone would drop players in a custom game. That totally defeats the purpose of it.
    My logic is quite fine. Who the hell drops someone in a custom game? An abusive host that treats everyone like shit, gets his game lagged to shit and everyone leaves, to join a more temperate host's game. You claim it's more "rewarding" to drop people in ladder, but that is your opinion; not fact. I find it more rewarding to drop players in custom games, the annoying ones especially, and more especially if it's a particularly cringy game full of cringy people. You say you can't understand why someone would drop players in a custom game, yet you somehow fully understand and justify dropping people in ladder? OH the irony, it is YOU who has terrible logic, and a severe dose of hypocrisy. Better yet, go study the meaning of logic, before applying it to any post you make about the word, please. And as for bot banning, it all depends really. You can only get banned if there's submitted proof; if there is no proof, there is no ban.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadshaX View Post
    .
    LOL ( LAUGHING OUT LOUD )

    1. Ladder is still alive and there is plenty of people playing it.
    2. Lagg hack/Drop hack you use in ladder to disconnect the enemy to get a win yes, because ladder got a rank and matchmaking system THAT CUSTOM GAMES DO NOT HAVE. Some people play for stats and then hacks makes your life easier.
    3. So there is no point using lagghack in custom games, you getting nothing out of it, just being a dick.
    4. Now please shut your mouth because your words makes no sense.

    Have a nice day sweetie :*
    1. Only a few hundred people play ladder on battle.net, and that's a few hundred compared to several thousand who play customs.

    2. Lag hack in ladder is arguably the lamest, cheapest and most pathetic way to obtain win rate, as even with maphack, you still have to put forth considerable effort in order to win every game. If you're using lag hack to troll, that's one thing, but using it to obtain win rate is just you deluding yourself into believing you have any semblance of skill in obtaining your wins, when in fact you don't. Laghack in ladder to obtain wins is for loser nabs who can't win unless their opponent, newb or not, disconnects. If anything is laughable, it's your justification to use laghack for win-rate as if it's some legitimate and justifiable, self-righteous reason. But then again, you have a self-righteous god-complex to begin with.

    3. Laghack is useful in custom games by crashing the games of douchebag hosts and douchebag players. It is also useful by getting back at trolls, who will often times go into other peoples' games with the deliberate intent to troll those games and ruin them, then hosting their own game after it fails. Giving game-ruiners a taste of their own medicine is quite meaningful, and through my own testing of the laghack, it has actually worked in driving away the trolls and assholes.

    4. My words make no sense to an idiot with an IQ of 100 who pretends to be a hacker on a forum whose community is pretty much dead, whose glory days are long over, and has a self-righteous god-complex; you're probably just some laughable manlet in real life, but that's for another time.


    Lastly, the only reason why anyone bothers to look at this graveyard of a forum anymore is for the hack updates. Prior to patch 1.27, this forum was a literal graveyard, for YEARS. With patch 1.27b directly created for CUSTOMS maps, increasing the map file size limit to 128 mb, chances are high that there won't be another patch for quite some time, perhaps years. In which case, once Sosha releases his maphack, this forum will once again become a graveyard, and your bout of unwarranted self-importance will evaporate as no one will give a fuck anymore about d3scene or either of you, once their have what they want from this forum. And all will be silent, and I, like many others will probably not logon again for the next 2-3 years, until Blizz releases a new patch, rendering our old hacks obsolete.

    So, good day.
    Last edited by Xadis; 01-06-2017 at 01:49 AM.

  4. #93
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    865
    1) Most of the custom games hosted are bot hosted. No one is abusing anything.
    2) If you're trying to drop someone in a custom game because the "host" is abusive, you're probably playing a game that no one ever plays. The fact is, more than 90% of the custom games being hosted are by ENT and established game servers. So in reality, you're just making shit up about the abusive host.
    3) It's not my opinion.. it's called in ladder, your wins and losses are recorded so by definition, dropping your opponent means you can manipulate your record.

    You're clearly illogical. None of what you said makes any sense. I'm willing to bet you troll custom games and want to ruin it when you're raging at the enemy and want to prove how "tough" you are.

  5. #94
    Gahar is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BadshaX View Post
    .
    LOL ( LAUGHING OUT LOUD )

    1. Ladder is still alive and there is plenty of people playing it.
    2. Lagg hack/Drop hack you use in ladder to disconnect the enemy to get a win yes, because ladder got a rank and matchmaking system THAT CUSTOM GAMES DO NOT HAVE. Some people play for stats and then hacks makes your life easier.
    3. So there is no point using lagghack in custom games, you getting nothing out of it, just being a dick.
    4. Now please shut your mouth because your words makes no sense.

    Have a nice day sweetie :*
    You poor little boy, many custom games DO HAVE a system rank, ELO called. Dota, Horde vs Alliance, Footies, all of them have their bots with win/lose kill/death/assist stats so please, if you don't know what you are talking about then SHUT THE FUUUUUUUCK UP!!!!!!!!

  6. #95
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    865
    Gahar, are you stupid? You would get banned before getting through five games before someone notices you're dropping players. Which is why using this in custom games is pretty pointless. It only takes someone who has played with you a few times to realize that your record is undefeated and that they keep disconnecting when they're beating you. If YOU don't know WTF you're talking about, GTFO please. So not only will it not work for a long period of time, you'll get banned for a year. You'll also be enabling the large community of custom game players to QUIT playing because you can't handle losing games. Good luck, moron.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:


  8. #96
    Xadis is offline Wannabe Member

    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    LA, California
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    1) Most of the custom games hosted are bot hosted. No one is abusing anything.
    2) If you're trying to drop someone in a custom game because the "host" is abusive, you're probably playing a game that no one ever plays. The fact is, more than 90% of the custom games being hosted are by ENT and established game servers. So in reality, you're just making shit up about the abusive host.
    3) It's not my opinion.. it's called in ladder, your wins and losses are recorded so by definition, dropping your opponent means you can manipulate your record.

    You're clearly illogical. None of what you said makes any sense. I'm willing to bet you troll custom games and want to ruin it when you're raging at the enemy and want to prove how "tough" you are.
    Topkek. You truly are ignorant of the customs community, Flash. Both Makemehost.com and Entgaming.net have been running for years, and thousands of people use their bots to HOST THEIR OWN GAMES, which enables them to kick and ban and mute whoever they want, giving them free reign to abuse as much as they want. They can also do this on multiple account names. And the games I'm referring to are CONSTANTLY played, and there's entire trolling "rings" out there that are abusive on purpose and just fuck with peoples' shit for kicks. 90% of games hosted aren't by Ent, not even close. Do you even know that MMH came before Ent? Probably not. I'm not making shit up, you're just an idiot, and unbelievably ignorant about the community you talk so much about. GGWP, not wasting my time with a dumbshit like you anymore. I'm out for the next few years, PEACE!

  9. #97
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadis View Post
    Topkek. You truly are ignorant of the customs community, Flash. Both Makemehost.com and Entgaming.net have been running for years, and thousands of people use their bots to HOST THEIR OWN GAMES, which enables them to kick and ban and mute whoever they want, giving them free reign to abuse as much as they want. They can also do this on multiple account names. And the games I'm referring to are CONSTANTLY played, and there's entire trolling "rings" out there that are abusive on purpose and just fuck with peoples' shit for kicks. 90% of games hosted aren't by Ent, not even close. Do you even know that MMH came before Ent? Probably not. I'm not making shit up, you're just an idiot, and unbelievably ignorant about the community you talk so much about. GGWP, not wasting my time with a dumbshit like you anymore. I'm out for the next few years, PEACE!
    1) So why don't you just host the game yourself so you know someone can't abuse the games? Oh right.. because you're not that bright, are you?
    2) If the games you are referring to are constantly played, ENT would have a hostbot that would continuously host it as they do for DotA/Legion TD games.

    Conclusion: You're just not very bright and want to drop players in custom games because you're a troll.

  10. #98
    GodZ is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    6
    Detected on ENT, so avoid using it there.

  11. #99
    Flash's Avatar
    Flash is offline Premium Member

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation
    865
    Of course it would be detected. Sharing control every second is fishy.

  12. #100
    pengrui is offline Addict

    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    8
    @Abs0l can you make it for patch 1.24E or I can pay for it?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. laghack
    By the lich in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 06:52 AM
  2. Laghack (new?)
    By Stektor in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •