View Poll Results: Do you want to pay a programmer for create a secure maphack?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, sure, good idea!

67 50.76%
  • NO, i dont want spend my money for a mh!

48 36.36%
  • Maybe, i need to think about it!

17 12.88%

It's time for a new Zoid

This is a discussion on It's time for a new Zoid within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; @ Sosha...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    BadshaX is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - There are no working hours for leaders

31100 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thing is, if we make a group of coders and crackers to make a zMap it won't be popular at all.
    As Malish said, game is dead and people won't gonna pay a monthly price to cheat on this game, the number of players in wc3 is low and the number of people interested to pay for a cheat is terribly low, not worth for the hackers.

zMap was popular because wc3 was still popular back in 2009 - 2011.
    It's not that hard to make a zMap but it's long and def not worth nowadays.

Making a MH with all features takes 1-3 weeks (since they've hardcoded offsets/values), back in the days from zMap era it was like 1 day to make a MH because game informations weren't protected, it was easy to get everything needed to make a zMap, the hard part was to make all features undetectable because Warden was frequently updated and d3scene was highly active on wc3.

Tl;Dr: Not worth the efforts, too long, dead game.

Xadis is offline Wannabe Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 31100 View Post
    Thing is, if we make a group of coders and crackers to make a zMap it won't be popular at all.
    As Malish said, game is dead and people won't gonna pay a monthly price to cheat on this game, the number of players in wc3 is low and the number of people interested to pay for a cheat is terribly low, not worth for the hackers.

Making a MH with all features takes 1-3 weeks (since they've hardcoded offsets/values), back in the days from zMap era it was like 1 day to make a MH because game informations weren't protected, it was easy to get everything needed to make a zMap, the hard part was to make all features undetectable because Warden was frequently updated and d3scene was highly active on wc3.

I assure you, there is still a large number of people who play War3. And I'm hoping the maphack WON'T be popular, but remain obscure and largely unknown as it should be. The less people on bnet know about these hacks, the better. Gives us all an advantage over the plebs.

PrivateSecureMh is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 31100 View Post

Hi 31100, I have never spoken of paying a monthly fee for a maphack, but I talked to pay expert coders to create an maphack. I do not believe that the number of players who would like a paid maphack is so low as you think: I have many friends who have stopped playing just because there isn't a decent and safe maphack and who would pay for it. And I'm sure that hidden in the dark there are plenty of other players ready to make the same move. Then the rumors will do the rest: will be a rumor, and everyone will want to try it.

The success of ZMap was just not only the right time (I fully agree with you that it was a good period), but also the fact that it was a private ZMap maphack, clean, regularly serviced in a forum dedicated only to him (we could also ask the admin of d3scene of creating a section just for the new map hack if it were truly created).

To encourage expert programmers, it takes a small circle of serious players ready to pay for programming (one-off), pay for the purchase of the map hack (one-off), pay for upgrades. The Zoid method worked great, he was perhaps revised some of its parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Xadis View Post
    I assure you, there is still a large number of people who play War3. And I'm hoping the maphack WON'T be popular, but remain obscure and largely unknown as it should be. The less people on bnet know about these hacks, the better. Gives us all an advantage over the plebs.
    I agree with you, in fact ZMap was not a map hack for all. Having a maphack does not make you a number one in the game but it increases your personal skill.

We dont talk about make a coders "rich", but to unite for a common purpose, to have a truly functional map hack.

I am a Stealth-bot beta testers, and even if the project is stopped for some years I have always contributed with donation because I recognize the value of the program and its need in this game. I'm sure each of you has a copy of stealthbot and uses it regularly.

You have to fight in the things in which we believe and we must be united. This is a hack forum, and if we do not try to motivate a valid coders to create a scalable map hack who will?
    I wait that Zoid back to support us! Zmap the best!

Sosha is offline Banned User

Array
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Sosha; 01-05-2017 at 04:54 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sosha For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosha View Post
    Anything to say?

dsdsdsds is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just make one for dota with non clickable units and put it for free, detectable on bnet. (custom games)

and make one with clickable units and undetectable +safeclick (ladder)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsdsdsds View Post
    just make one for dota with non clickable units and put it for free, detectable on bnet. (custom games)

and make one with clickable units and undetectable +safeclick (ladder)
    You are little OT

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PrivateSecureMh For This Useful Post:

KidGokuGT is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh... I guess I'd put out a little donation for a project like that as well, I really like using Maphacks just for the lulz, it helps in a lot of situations in the game. Even if the playerbase is small, if a coder was paid a bit for just making one, I'm sure we could get something up. If people do it for free (Sosha is on it, I think) then I'm sure we could find someone who could put said 1-3 weeks (as someone said on this post) to give something like that for us.

Histugaga is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a good idea for pay but only if your ZMod have good features exemple :
    Drophack
    MapHack
    If he have only maphack you can't sell that at this period of years where majority of people leaving Warcraft 3.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast