Tutorial for maphack please

This is a discussion on Tutorial for maphack please within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Well, I dont know the wc3 client at all (I am focused on MMORPG games), but if you ask me ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    QQemka is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I dont know the wc3 client at all (I am focused on MMORPG games), but if you ask me how did I do the maphack, i downloaded Xenon repository, put my hands on old game.dll and found function equivalents in the newer client. Simple as that.

Kakura is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanu786 View Post
    Man this isnt working @letruck. I mean it removes fog but unclickable like edmental. Ty for info though

Thanks man. Will try and update everyone on this.
    @Kakura what exactly is this video. Its not at all a tutorial. It is just showing a map without fog for 14 seconds
    @GodZ can you please list those names which are actually working besides neon. BTW im already saving. I didnt find anything on github. Ty fo info though
    Sample code:
    Last tutorial learning Chaotic, understanding the basic method to find the memory address, and the enemy unit displayed Unfortunately, his MH tutorial this never updated. Rumors ShadowFrench the for various reasons decided not to create a new WarCraft3 MapHack, and will not be released after he has done MH source code, in fact, the MH source code is nothing more than a memory patch, the public announcement does not matter, it is important those who need to modify the memory address is how to find, after trial and error I found to remove the fog of war, unfortunately through the the MH ShadowFrench tracking, looks like he and I are not using an idea (modified memory address), his thoughts still can not be inferred.

The following formally introduced to the realization method I've found to remove the fog of war.
    Guess principle:
    The fog of war should be a piece of blocks of color, the memory is a two-dimensional array, covering the whole range of the map, his value may fog Alpha value. When we have the vision of a unit control of the unit as the center, to the vision of that unit radius, calculate a circle, the values ??of the array within the scope of the circle will be changed to the display of status, if the element value is really Alpha, and for 1Byte length, so that the value is not 0 is 255.

Implementation methods:
    Select a region as the search target, you can find easy to remember, such as a grass
    Pull your units so that area covered by the fog of war
    3 search Unknow initial value.
    4 Moving your units so that area is visible
    5 Search 0 (0 for transparent block fog alpha value)
    Then pull your units so that area covered by the fog of war
    Search 128 (128 for the block translucent, that is used to explore the vision fog covered uncharted 255, black)
    Repeatedly steps 4 to 7, narrow your search, course, the best search several the Unchanged value to narrow the range.
    9. Finally, you will search for a group of addresses, and is continuous, which is mentioned above that a small part of the array.
    10. Be locked up in an address to 0, you will find that in Figure effect, intermediate locking is visible, surrounded by black.
    Find the statement that its write, found a phrase 6f406b68-880c17 mov [edi + ecx] Cl seems WC3 the fog of the value written to the array through the cl register, look up a few lines and found that the phrase 6f406b56-8a89bc2c836f-mov cl, [ecx +6 f832cbc], this is simple, as long as the value of the cl 0 then the fog is not visible, get rid of, into mov cl, 0, switch back to the game see it The fog of war on the screen!
    Changes are complete, the fog of war, but not in the field of view of enemy units is still not shown in Figure
    Articles not change this, change the final outcome as shown.
    Credit : Unknown

DR3AM.IS.RIT0N is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can't you release ur mh qqemka ?

QQemka is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt update.

bhanu786 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm.. dont forget to post here once it is done.. will be waiting for it

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like no free working maphack in this entire forum...sad

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try without u will play better finally

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    already doing it bro...improving my skills...funny guy making money with maphack xD

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still bad there is no free mh idk how many guys took it for 50$ lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12