[Detected]Ubermaphack

This is a discussion on [Detected]Ubermaphack within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Hi I am download ubermaphack v1.22 by bendik ho and love you bendik I do not know how I use ...

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    xweedx is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how use tiehack correctly ?!

Hi I am download ubermaphack v1.22 by bendik ho and love you bendik I do not know how I use tiehack so its makes a game tie im play solo game too ....

Please teal me !

XxWeedxX --- Us.East

Last edited by xweedx; 07-12-2008 at 04:46 AM.

DaUberBird is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos[Dreamer] View Post
    alright, time for my rant since everyone else likes to say theirs. yes, bendik shouldn't be stealing everyones work...thats kinda low. Think of it this way though for the creators, once u post it on the web publicly for everyone to see/obtain you should know it will most likely end up like this with someone posting it as their own, so once u post it to the PUBLIC be prepared for this to happen. unless you are really good at keeping it protected in whatever form of discretion you take (i.e. private release), odds are its going to be reposted by somebody out there under their name. having e-fights with bendik, in this case, in the forums wont solve this issue either, rather it makes bendik laugh at you. Back to the credit to the creator issue, its a PUBLIC release...what are you looking to gain for a PUBLIC release...its not like people are paying for it seeing as its PUBLIC...so what are you really losing---reputation? Yea, i know its your own creation and you would like credit so people will "worship" you, but honestly, its no reason to go crazy and fight over. God help you if you don't get your reputation so you look like a mighty person who roams the forums...reputation isn't everything...i guess thats it for now until somebody fires at me most likely...
    Sorry Chaos[Dreamer] but no, this has only happened to me in the Warcraft III hacking community. I thought I would be doing you guys a fucking service, but instead I hit a bunch of people with horrible attitudes, lack of respect for work, and just total idiocracy. I was hoping that people would be just the slightest bit appreciative and actually work against people who do things like this topic, but this seems to show the overall attitude of most people who get hacks for this game.

I have made hacks for many different games and nowhere have I seen groups of people this bad. Goodbye.
    Last edited by DaUberBird; 07-12-2008 at 04:54 AM.

xweedx is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I am download ubermaphack v1.22 by bendik ho and love you bendik :cheesy: I do not know how I use tiehack so its makes a game tie im play solo game too ....

Please teal me !

XxWeedxX --- Us.East

Qtpie is offline Member Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, ive tested this hack many times, and all the features work, including tiehack
    i think its undetected but theres a small chance it is not, sometimes bnet is sneaky and waits a day or two to ban. ^^ but yeah, hack works fine and all

Indestructible is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks bendik! even tho it may not be yours, i dont even know and, frankly i dont even care its good
    ohh yah can i give some to chaos too?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos[Dreamer] View Post
    alright, time for my rant since everyone else likes to say theirs. yes, bendik shouldn't be stealing everyones work...thats kinda low. Think of it this way though for the creators, once u post it on the web publicly for everyone to see/obtain you should know it will most likely end up like this with someone posting it as their own, so once u post it to the PUBLIC be prepared for this to happen. unless you are really good at keeping it protected in whatever form of discretion you take (i.e. private release), odds are its going to be reposted by somebody out there under their name. having e-fights with bendik, in this case, in the forums wont solve this issue either, rather it makes bendik laugh at you. Back to the credit to the creator issue, its a PUBLIC release...what are you looking to gain for a PUBLIC release...its not like people are paying for it seeing as its PUBLIC...so what are you really losing---reputation? Yea, i know its your own creation and you would like credit so people will "worship" you, but honestly, its no reason to go crazy and fight over. God help you if you don't get your reputation so you look like a mighty person who roams the forums...reputation isn't everything...i guess thats it for now until somebody fires at me most likely...
    True that man

Boun is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice maphack

Thanks bendik :grin:

blueskyspeed is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This mh+th works, no ban (instant), maybe they ban me later ^^ i've test it and it works
    I had made a new aka and use it. I won (1-0) after the next th was lost (1-1), thats usually by all th's ^^

I think it is undetected, but who knows ^^...

Worked for me and no instant ban or smth else...

Boun is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok bluesky I will test this maybe in the afternoon

noki is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont get it why did you guys flame bendik if he stole or copy your hack and posted here why didnt you guys posted it before he did that even if you didnt know.
    bitches like cheese

laputax1 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help is need [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

PEOPLE<< PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM!!! I TRIED THIS HACK ALSO,, HOW COME IT WORKS FINE TO U GUYS, AND I HAVE THIS SHOWING UP~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This application has encountered a critical error:
    FATAL ERROR!
    Program: D:\Warcraft III\War3.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:6F284693
    The instruction at '0x6F284693' referenced memory at '0x00000000'.
    The memory could not be 'written'.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast