[Detected]Ubermaphack

This is a discussion on [Detected]Ubermaphack within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by laputax1 PEOPLE<< PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM!!! I TRIED THIS HACK ALSO,, HOW COME IT WORKS ...

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    4skiLLiFighT is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laputax1 View Post
    PEOPLE<< PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM!!! I TRIED THIS HACK ALSO,, HOW COME IT WORKS FINE TO U GUYS, AND I HAVE THIS SHOWING UP~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This application has encountered a critical error:
    FATAL ERROR!
    Program: D:\Warcraft III\War3.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:6F284693
    The instruction at '0x6F284693' referenced memory at '0x00000000'.
    The memory could not be 'written'.
    dont spam a doubble post here with your problems we see that you have a problem wait for a answer.

4skiLL

LinuZ_ is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by noki View Post
    i dont get it why did you guys flame bendik if he stole or copy your hack and posted here why didnt you guys posted it before he did that even if you didnt know.
    Cuz new members topics has to be moderated, and somehow none accepted his topic (BendiK?)
    However, it is very lame all this shit...

Darimus is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by noki View Post
    i dont get it why did you guys flame bendik if he stole or copy your hack and posted here why didnt you guys posted it before he did that even if you didnt know.
    There's a large difference between uploading someone else's program here for people to use, and taking someone else's program, spending roughly 2 minutes with it to remove all the original author's credits, then posting it and asking for people to reward him with reputation.

In fact, all the posts in this thread about how it was okay of him to do it because he released the hack here? That's a bunch of bullshit, he could have just uploaded it as-is, or linked to the original post where it was made. The real issue is the theft of someone else's work and calling it your own, hoping the original author doesn't find out. And after it was revealed that it was stolen, he just brushes it off and says there will always be people doing it, so that makes it alright? That's pathetic.

2) Edit it so that it looks more like yours, (So instead of a list its more of 3 or 4 columns, backgrounds a differant color... ect)

3) kinda like the laws agenst copyright...

4) Only then can you call the hack your own...
    You have no idea what you're talking about. You know how when you press buttons on a hack's GUI, things actually happen in-game? That's because someone actually reversed the code, and patched it. Changing one or two GUI elements does not make it their own. Not that I think Bendik has the capability to change the GUI without the source code, anyway (but even with the source, I'd be skeptical, as I'm sure Bendik uses a visual program for GUI).

alright, time for my rant since everyone else likes to say theirs. yes, bendik shouldn't be stealing everyones work...thats kinda low. Think of it this way though for the creators, once u post it on the web publicly for everyone to see/obtain you should know it will most likely end up like this with someone posting it as their own, so once u post it to the PUBLIC be prepared for this to happen.
    One person is perpetrating this at the moment, in this community. Just one. It's not just inevitable that someone will do it, it's just inevitable that Bendik will do it. You can count on him for that, at least. Also, you said that it's low to do that, and that it will most likely happen? Well here's someone that ripped it, who is only known for ripping other programs or handing out viruses, and you condone his actions: congratulations. In fact, you probably deserve any viruses that are uploaded if that's how you feel.
    Last edited by Darimus; 07-12-2008 at 10:32 AM.

cheatzZz is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sry, but i dont understand how to see the recourses of my oppenent can u helP?

Qtpie is offline Member Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sry, but i dont understand how to see the recourses of my oppenent can u helP?
    you have to click a completed building of your opponent, and it will say gold/wood/food. hope this helps =)

negativeone is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity guys... how come I don't see the "original" version of this hack anywhere? Not saying he didn't rip it, but maybe the original creator should have distributed it properly himself, then this wouldn't have happened.

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by negativeone View Post
    Out of curiosity guys... how come I don't see the "original" version of this hack anywhere? Not saying he didn't rip it, but maybe the original creator should have distributed it properly himself, then this wouldn't have happened.
    take a look at gghacks.com

ImmortalTech is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this didn't work for me the first time, so I just want to make sure these are the steps:

open WC, open this hack, join a game, then alt+tab and check the ones I want

could anyone confirm this real quick?

Saya is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like Bird Maphack + Tie Hack for 1.22 - GGHacks :o
    Has someone tested it in ladder ?

ImmortalTech is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ignore my previous post. can someone tell me how the tie hack works? i'm new to hacking and when I activate it during a game nothing happens.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast