[YOUR CD KEY HAS BEEN DISABLED] DaUberMap + Tiehack 1.22

This is a discussion on [YOUR CD KEY HAS BEEN DISABLED] DaUberMap + Tiehack 1.22 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by X-räi uhm that kind of message is autogenerated. its fake attention but who cares?^^ Actually, in the ...

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Cajual is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by X-räi View Post
    uhm that kind of message is autogenerated.
    its fake attention but who cares?^^
    Actually, in the past, I've received e-mails that were actually manually typed and addressed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary View Post
    Blizzard's too busy dealing with WoW / SC2 / D3 to even bother about this game anymore. That is why Warden barely gets any more updates, and most people can hack without fear of getting banned until next patch.
    Everybody says this about Warcraft III.... all the time... people have been saying this for ages... especially when WoW came out... they still released patches and updates did they not? Fact is... Blizzard still takes pride in their games... they try their hardest without spending anymore money on new employees to regulate and moderate the gaming systems; patches, warden updates, customer service, etc. I mean... they still update Starcraft....

So it's not that they don't "bother" with the games because of new company developments... it's just that they are slow and have allocated only an X amount of time into it.

I'm almost positive that Blizzard will get to warden updates sooner than you think... you'll be surprised... believe me. They aren't a bunch of nerds in a basement carrying a multi million dollar company.. they have deadlines for shit like this.

YSK
    YSK is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajual View Post
    Actually, in the past, I've received e-mails that were actually manually typed and addressed to me.

Everybody says this about Warcraft III.... all the time... people have been saying this for ages... especially when WoW came out... they still released patches and updates did they not? Fact is... Blizzard still takes pride in their games... they try their hardest without spending anymore money on new employees to regulate and moderate the gaming systems; patches, warden updates, customer service, etc. I mean... they still update Starcraft....

So it's not that they don't "bother" with the games because of new company developments... it's just that they are slow and have allocated only an X amount of time into it.

I'm almost positive that Blizzard will get to warden updates sooner than you think... you'll be surprised... believe me. They aren't a bunch of nerds in a basement carrying a multi million dollar company.. they have deadlines for shit like this.
    I don't think you know what you're talking about. You keep saying that you are positive bNet will get a warden update when you have no reasoning whatsoever, you can't even use the past as proof since it hasn't happened. Lol fail.

Tomdaman is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Windows Vista, and I know, I know it sucks. I also know I need admin promission to run this program, however I cannot get that. What I am wondering is, if there is a way around that? A different program that doesn't need admin to work, or just some way I can get around this? I appriciate the help.

Cajual is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YSK View Post
    I don't think you know what you're talking about. You keep saying that you are positive bNet will get a warden update when you have no reasoning whatsoever, you can't even use the past as proof since it hasn't happened. Lol fail.
    It hasn't happened in the past?? ORLYYY!???

Are we playing the same game here????

I don't think YOU know what YOU'RE talking about Mister....

Cajual is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomdaman View Post
    I have Windows Vista, and I know, I know it sucks. I also know I need admin promission to run this program, however I cannot get that. What I am wondering is, if there is a way around that? A different program that doesn't need admin to work, or just some way I can get around this? I appriciate the help.
    lol.... I'm unsure... but...it is possible... but i mean... they made admin privileges for a reason....

YSK
    YSK is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajual View Post
    It hasn't happened in the past?? ORLYYY!???

Are we playing the same game here????

I don't think YOU know what YOU'RE talking about Mister....
    You officially just re-failed.

Visionary is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YSK View Post
    You officially just re-failed.
    Thing is, it did happen in the past.

There was a silent update for warden that made Zerocraft detectable. TONS of people got banned then, and that was back when hacking actually wasn't that popular yet.

Gonna be a lot more people getting banned this time.
    Active again.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please stay on topic! Otherwise i'll close this thread. Thanks

Cajual is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visionary View Post
    Thing is, it did happen in the past.

There was a silent update for warden that made Zerocraft detectable. TONS of people got banned then, and that was back when hacking actually wasn't that popular yet.

Gonna be a lot more people getting banned this time.
    I know... that's exactly what I was referring to, especially as a Zero Subscriber myself.... Whatever.... I'm done dealing with stupid people. I appreciate your help de-noobing certain ones in the community. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    Please stay on topic! Otherwise i'll close this thread. Thanks
    I respect that... but we *were* on topic... we were just debating the security status on this hack and its consequences. But thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by Cajual; 08-25-2008 at 03:11 AM.

wolfwing133 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait where do u download it to

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast