[UNDETECTED] ASUKA PROJECT 1.2 by PinkHaiR

This is a discussion on [UNDETECTED] ASUKA PROJECT 1.2 by PinkHaiR within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by LinuZ_ I like your posts However to DarkOwn, what was this? " Yeah but you Don't See ...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 94
  1. #81
    DarkOwn's Avatar
    DarkOwn is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ~Niaor KL
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by LinuZ_ View Post
    I like your posts
    However to DarkOwn, what was this? " Yeah but you Don't See them making anything or flaming bendik this much i mean come on"
    What not making anything? Just because I don't post my hacks all around it doesn't mean I don't make anything... Pinky has posted this at least at 4 forums, including the forum I call my main community...
    And about "flaming" BendiK, I don't see this as I'm acctually flaming anyone, I just tell the truth
    I don't like BendiK's "hacking" style, and as I said I like this hack more than his cuz of that Pinky did some work on herself.
    Yaya, don't call me a flamer

    i Don't want to call anyone a flamer, im just saying why must we complain about using the same offsets ?
    sure to some people it's hard to find offsets, you don't need yell at them about it =/
    however i see what you mean as you say "flaming the truth" it's actually all right, im just saying
    if people actually know how to make something then don't need yell right??
    bendik doesn't know how to make crap, so flame away =)
    but pinky is cool

    | || ||| |||| Sammeji's Elite Team[z] |||| ||| || |

  2. #82
    Scythe81 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    4
    wtf? why did she remove the file

  3. #83
    DarkOwn's Avatar
    DarkOwn is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ~Niaor KL
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    31
    because people where yelling at her o.o.
    | || ||| |||| Sammeji's Elite Team[z] |||| ||| || |

  4. #84
    SELLYOURTP is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    thanks for shareing, and btw i can see the red fine

  5. #85
    Memories is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Popcorn, Indiana
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkHair View Post
    y
    it may not be undetected for long they are fixing things still... :undecided:

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkOwn View Post
    because people where yelling at her o.o.
    people that yell at people are bad people :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Last edited by Stroh; 07-22-2008 at 09:21 AM.

  6. #86
    noki's Avatar
    noki is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in my house
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    31
    And people that double post are even worst.
    bitches like cheese

  7. #87
    Nblufire2 is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    5
    And Leechers are even worse EDIT NOT Leechers make this community

  8. #88
    noki's Avatar
    noki is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in my house
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Nblufire2 View Post
    And Leechers are even worse EDIT NOT Leechers make this community
    you mean me ?
    bitches like cheese

  9. #89
    Memories is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Popcorn, Indiana
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by noki View Post
    you mean me ?
    It's hardly my fault people don't post fast enough, and i'm not going to wait for them :cheesy:

  10. #90
    noki's Avatar
    noki is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in my house
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    31
    Do you maybe know what edit means ?
    bitches like cheese

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •