Use MapHack Safe(undetecteble)

This is a discussion on Use MapHack Safe(undetecteble) within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; now...... go to download delphi and then go to this topic "Simple Maphack - OpenSource - Delphi" then download what ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    oXid is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use MapHack Safe(undetecteble)

now...... go to download delphi and then go to this topic "Simple Maphack - OpenSource - Delphi"

then download what is for downloadin that topic..... open the source of maphack with delphi......
    then go in warcraft3.......compiled the source... and WOW you have mh without any problems......
    if you want to make a privat maphack you can change something there and then make the MapHack a document with extension ".exe" and you will have you privat maphack

I use this form to run a maphack in wc3 because is always 100% safe

work's in all leader games....Garena and many server of wc3

bluetoast is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats the almost as dumb as the gold hacking made easy. Look, you can't simply "modify" any part of the file and call it undetected. Before you give adivce, Learn what your talking aboutf first. Your going to waste a lot of time to accomplish nothing if you listen to what he says.
    Last edited by bluetoast; 08-05-2008 at 01:27 PM.

Ygasmy is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's not completely wrong, if you compile the maphack posted in my thread and change something (for example include a "beep;") the maphack-process will be very hard to detect as you have just changed the MD5-hash, filesize, compile-version etc. BUT i doubt blizzard scans for processes rather than scanning for offsets and addresses changed and that can not be fixed by just recompiling that source without changing some very important lines.

Do NOT think you are more safe by doing what he said than by using other hacks posted in this forum.

feel free to give me rep for my delphi-source anyway :p
    Last edited by Ygasmy; 08-05-2008 at 06:04 PM.

bluetoast is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong again. A while back do you rememmber the little offset insident where 3 programs we're all using the same offset? We'll even if you have three completly different hacks all named WARCRAFT3MAPHACK. It won't make you more or less detecatble, it comes down to the offsets. Warden only scanning certain file names ,file integrety , scanning your windows is outragous. Last time Warden even attempted on scanning window titles people exploded into threatening legal action due to privacy, back when wow first came out.
    Also If it was that easy, why dont people get old hacks and just change a button here or there Take shadowfrench's hack and rerelease it as the ultimate "private hack"
    Last edited by bluetoast; 08-05-2008 at 07:04 PM.

Ygasmy is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    read my post again
    I did not say the maphack itself will be hard to detect, i said the maphack-process, or maphack-program, if you like.
    the difference is, that the program changes offsets of the wc3 process and the maphack itself is the change inside the wc3 process. the last one is what is scanned for by blizzard's anticheat tool.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoast View Post
    Also If it was that easy, why dont people get old hacks and just change a button here or there Take shadowfrench's hack and rerelease it as the ultimate "private hack"
    this way used to work on other mmorpgs like kal online since their anticheat-tool scanned for processes known to be hacks. but that was years ago and I doubt they still rely on that method since many sourcecodes for hacks were given out on kal-hacking forums.

Edit: close this thread please, what oXid said does not work for warcraft3.
    Last edited by Ygasmy; 08-05-2008 at 07:47 PM. Reason: asdfg

oXid is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey i don't know how Blizzard detect the maphack but i want to say...... if you change a word you have another maphack...and you can use in platform like Garena safe without ban........and it's for ever safe if you don't give to another person

And something else if you compile the same source and Garena have that maphack.....the way you run maphack is diferent and Garena won't detect

Trust me ...............i tested that
    Last edited by oXid; 08-06-2008 at 07:41 AM.

Bendik is offline Banned User Array
    I live in a small village up north in Norway, Called Beiarn (Google pictures it!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sucks.

Astro is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    radically. ^^

Riful is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where can i find a custom game maphack? some links pls i often search whereever

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.securegamers.com/shadowfrench ...
    Link for Custom games maphack THE BEST for custom games ^_^
    // Reinn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast