Reinn's Mix of Hosting Tools

This is a discussion on Reinn's Mix of Hosting Tools within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; All of these tools and hacks, aren't made by me, they are made by somebody else. I just mixed some ...

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reinn's Mix of Hosting Tools

All of these tools and hacks, aren't made by me, they are made by somebody else. I just mixed some of them (That's what i use) To make it easyer to host!
    There are 3 Tools on this mix.

1. Warcraft 3 Autorefresher <--------- (Very advanced then the normal Autorefresher)
    2. Warcraft 3 Delay Reducer <----------- (Just normal oldstyle delay reducer)
    3. Warcraft 3 Drop kicker <--------- (I know it published by some1 else here on d3scene, but this is a part of my package :smiley:!)

1. The Warcraft 3 Autorefresher is easy to use, first you Chose a name for the autorefresher (You can leave it be "Autorefresher", that is default, but if you want for fun to change it to "DotaFromsadfer" if "DotaFromsadfer" is your friends name, and he can get confused, why so many of him join :laugh:!!
    You can also chose the color of the text, but then you can only use 5 letters

2. The Warcraft 3 Delay Reducer is just an normal Delay reducer, but it has 2 things that are REALLY nice to have in an Delay Reducer, 1. It has The ability to have different launguage then english, if your not so good at it, and your own launguage is available. 2. You can chose how much it reduces the delay, if you give it 50ms, then there's less delay, then if you gave it 80ms. But if you go under 35ms, there comes lag.

3. Warcraft 3 Drop kicker Your the host you join a game, you think someone is anoying, or cursing or something, then you turn this on, and find his name, and kick him, That's all you need to do to kick someone in custom games :smiley: (I know almost everyone knows this, but i'm saying it, so EVERYONE would understand :cool

WinneR_DK's Mix of Hosting Tools

Well, that's all, please enjoy this!
    Hope i helped you! :laugh:

Greetings WinneR_DK

Last edited by Reinn; 03-15-2009 at 06:58 PM.
    // Reinn

Doubleerror is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah or you just download Visual Custom Kick which has all these features and some more

MaMuT is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    lol.
    The Legend

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned