Ultimate Warcraft III Tool

This is a discussion on Ultimate Warcraft III Tool within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by Serverman Wow Gaypimp, you really make alot of bots (Gotta spread some rep -.-) tho XD Thanks, ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TyranO is offline Retired hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serverman View Post
    Wow Gaypimp, you really make alot of bots (Gotta spread some rep -.-) tho XD
    Thanks, NOAPM version and source added to attachments on first post.

Retired

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work You should make some better things in the future. I mean, most of those things is allready made, you gotta think more unique. What about a playing bot? an abuse bot which works for 2v2 3v3 4v4 etc. etc. It's a lot of work, but still pretty cool. Most of my things and bots has taken a way more time to create than yours (i can see it from your sources which are pretty small. Don't take this as a flame or anything, You've done a lot of great things so far. But do something new Also you should try to go further with C++, and quit Autoit? Just an advice.

Keep it up, + rep

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcdk View Post
    Great work You should make some better things in the future. I mean, most of those things is allready made, you gotta think more unique. What about a playing bot? an abuse bot which works for 2v2 3v3 4v4 etc. etc. It's a lot of work, but still pretty cool. Most of my things and bots has taken a way more time to create than yours (i can see it from your sources which are pretty small. Don't take this as a flame or anything, You've done a lot of great things so far. But do something new Also you should try to go further with C++, and quit Autoit? Just an advice.

Keep it up, + rep
    Well, they might have small sources but thinking them out for them to work on all resolutions, all gfx settings and languages made them take a bit more time to make.

This is especially true for the pickit and goldminer tool, (had to think of a way to change model colors) and the game joiner/creator from channel (figuring out you could tab until it selected your text )

A playing bot is very possible with texture changing but it would take alot of time (changing textures is a long and boring process). Plus I think Qazzy is working on that.
    Last edited by TyranO; 10-13-2008 at 07:04 PM.
    Retired

Visionary is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally =)

Great job.

Active again.

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcdk View Post

Keep it up, + rep
    Actually a playing bot has been made, it owned Computer insane, so not as unique as you think sweetiepie

PELMESHK0 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypimp View Post
    As for turning off APM, it will come in the next update or I will just make a version with no apm for you.
    It will be great because i simly cant move or drop items in battle (wasting too much time on this)

Upd: didnt noticed that you have already made it =) Thanks =)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made this new version, it allows you to decide account name and password from the tool. (It writes a new account name into memory using a lil prog I wrote in C++).

Uploaded in first post.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TyranO; 10-13-2008 at 09:06 PM.
    Retired

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypimp View Post
    Well, they might have small sources but thinking them out for them to work on all resolutions, all gfx settings and languages made them take a bit more time to make.

This is especially true for the pickit and goldminer tool, (had to think of a way to change model colors) and the game joiner/creator from channel (figuring out you could tab until it selected your text )

A playing bot is very possible with texture changing but it would take alot of time (changing textures is a long and boring process). Plus I think Qazzy is working on that.
    I know all the process where you are thinking of solutions to several parts of your bot. It took me 3½ month to develope my matb bot. Most of it was thinking out ways to let it work properply. It has a source of around 700 lines of code. hehe..

I also tried to do a playing tower bot, but HELL, i got bored with it, takes AGES to do a good working one, i rather spend my time on friends and my girlfriend than sitting and coding shit nobody apreciates anyways

Well, what can i say Keep up your good work, If you need help with ideas or anything else, just tell me. I might not be need the best coder, but i have the "passion" (xD) whatever you'll call it. When i start something, i don't just quit it unless i realize its too much of work compared with its use.

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This doesn't turn the wc3 on for me... But I have the same problem in my bot, cause people have their Wc3 in different folders... Some have: "c:\program files", "c:\Programmer" and that goes for ppl with D too... I have my wc3 on D:\Program files\Warcraft 3\Frozen throne.exe
    But else Gj
    // Reinn

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then move the folder

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast