Gaypimp's Maphack (v6) for 1.22

This is a discussion on Gaypimp's Maphack (v6) for 1.22 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; it needs 10 secs to activate the features you want.....

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    t0pcraft- is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it needs 10 secs to activate the features you want..

Scythe81 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it possible to add something that would save all your options so whenever you click the revealer it already has everything you want checked?

edit : i see other people want this

lemi is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythe81 View Post
    is it possible to add something that would save all your options so whenever you click the revealer it already has everything you want checked?

edit : i see other people want this
    how lazy can u be lol. You already got a mh with all these features. He is gona program now so that you dont have t check 5 boxes...

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lemi View Post
    how lazy can u be lol. You already got a mh with all these features. He is gona program now so that you dont have t check 5 boxes...
    Sounds abit like my lazyness...

TyranO is offline Retired hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll check for a config.ini file. I have never done it before in c++.
    Retired

deFT is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lemi View Post
    apart from being lazy, it would be another feature to the hack

ImmortalTech is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible to add that little feature where you click a button to bypass that lagging screen so you can click around and view what's going on while everyone else is stuck?

It's not very important and I could do without it, but it would be a nice feature none the less.

ThroughTheGlass is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg guys..actually gaypimp is just stealing zoids ideas, nearly all those things he releases here already exist, dont they?i'd support bendik ANYTIME in ripping your things...what youre doing here aint much better than what he does.

TyranO is offline Retired hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by throughtheglass View Post
    omg guys..actually gaypimp is just stealing zoids ideas, nearly all those things he releases here already exist, dont they?i'd support bendik anytime in ripping your things...what youre doing here aint much better than what he does.
    I can't help but laugh at such stupidity, as you clearly have no idea of what you're talking about. I make things in a different way. My tools are all made in autoit from my own ideas in the way of doing it. Like a pixelsearch on a modified book texture to autopick items, and make it trigger every time the user right clicks to avoid using all CPU. As for my hacks, they are made in C++ and I find the basic offsets myself. Should I also mention everything I make is free...?

First, I don't steal ideas from Zoid's, I don't even know about his features. My maphack has the classic maphack features besides the red invisible units from SD333221. I add features that users here ask.

Second, do you know how much time I wasted to make this thing, for FREE? Believe me I've been pm'd money offers and refused them all. I will not ever sell any hack that I make.

Not much better than Bendik does right? Giving everyone a very complete free maphack in a nice little interface for free versus changing an application name.

Here, I'll make it simpler for you since you seem to completely lack any common sense or logic:

What I do: Find offsets, codecave them, write over 1300 lines of code in c++, answer to people in this thread, adding features they want, giving support, etc.

What Bendik does: Open an hex editor, search for "Gaypimp", change it to "Bendik" and click "save".

Let's be more precise about the red invisible units. The idea is nothing compared to doing it. You need alot of ASM knowledge, reverse engineering knowledge, and programming skills to find and then make such a function. SD333221 made this by himself, even though the idea had already been brought out. It's like saying to linux (free) copies Windows ($$$) for some parts and therefore shouldn't exist. I myself can find functions using custom map triggers to call them and breakpointing them in OllyDBG, but figuring them out and making the new "hack" function from it is another story.

Also, II found my offsets for the most part. (those undecredited)

And lastly, I shouldn't even be answering your post, get the out of here if you want to support Bendik and his childish lack of self-worth.
    Last edited by TyranO; 10-24-2008 at 05:47 AM.
    Retired

vin94 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    np i steal idea from ppl is bad but zoid hack must pay $25 buy gapimp hack is free dl so gaypimp is the best

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast